On the road to a slimmer me :D

GetItRightx

Well, I've been a member of this website for just over a month, been dieting since 1st January 2012 and I've done a lot better than I have done in previous attempts to lose weight. I've actually kept to eating properly (no cakes, bickies, choccie odd pack of crisps) and had no fizzy drinks!.. well tell a lie, the other day I bought a coke as my little one was up all night and I hated the taste so after a sip I let my OH have it :D

I'm not following a plan, just cutting out the naughty foods and actually excersizing & drinking a lot of water. I've not joined a gym yet - kinda feel too fat to join? I'm just walking a lot more & using the Wii with Biggest Loser, Just Dance 3 & EA Active Sports 2. So far I've lost 11lbs but I've been noticing clothes are fitting me better (I've got my waist back :)) and I've gone down clothes size on my top half already. Most of my fat is in my bum and hips area :( I've noticed trousers are getting a bit baggier so thats a plus :)

Taking the little one (whos 3) to Butlins in May so wanting to be able to wear a swimming costume on the holiday (hoping its warm lol) & not feel embarrassed! - thats one of my mini goals :)

Hoping that with keeping a diary of daily events etc.. that it will help me in the long run & reach my goals :)

So yesterday I had kept to my food plan, and I was also able to do 45 minutes of Just Dance 3 :D Woke up this morning in a really good mood so thought I'd measure my waist and hips and they've both gone down by 2 inches :D Really good mood, last year I managed to get down to this waist size and hips size (weigh in is not until Thursday) and I gave up because I thought to myself "oh I've done enough, I can eat crap" - eurgh silly mistake that I will not make again this year!

Well I didn't weigh in on Thursday as our cat died :(, but been a good week again with exercises, must try and eat more filling foods though as it seems I'm always hungry :(

I've decided to walk for St Catherines Hospice, in July they are doing a 13 mile walk around the town centre at Midnight. So need to get fit for that!

Back