On to day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I didn't sleep well last night, not sure why and not looking forward to getting through today. I'm not feeling too bad at the moment, just tired. I think I'll take a tetra to work with me incase I get hungry. I was planning to wait until my lunch break but think I might need it sooner than 1pm. I have at least told them what I'm doing at the meeting last night so hopefully they won't think there is something wrong with me when I keep dashing off to the loo :)

Roz x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

ha. good luck today rolo. don't hold out for your first shake too long. it's when a lot of people get the munchables!! you can do it!! glug glug glug :D

abz xx
  4. rolo

rolo Full Member

Well i'm on my lunch break and just had my first shake and am on my 3rd litre of water. Still not hungry, but feel not quite 100% Touch wood, but it seems easier this time around then last year. I know I'm only on day 2 but by then I was absolutely starving. I think depending on how my weight losses go, I might step up the plans when i hit 9 1/2-10 stone as reading all the threads on hair loss has got me really worried!

Roz x
  5. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    You're doing great x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.