On to day 2

rolo

I didn't sleep well last night, not sure why and not looking forward to getting through today. I'm not feeling too bad at the moment, just tired. I think I'll take a tetra to work with me incase I get hungry. I was planning to wait until my lunch break but think I might need it sooner than 1pm. I have at least told them what I'm doing at the meeting last night so hopefully they won't think there is something wrong with me when I keep dashing off to the loo :)

Roz x

ha. good luck today rolo. don't hold out for your first shake too long. it's when a lot of people get the munchables!! you can do it!! glug glug glug :D

abz xx

Well i'm on my lunch break and just had my first shake and am on my 3rd litre of water. Still not hungry, but feel not quite 100% Touch wood, but it seems easier this time around then last year. I know I'm only on day 2 but by then I was absolutely starving. I think depending on how my weight losses go, I might step up the plans when i hit 9 1/2-10 stone as reading all the threads on hair loss has got me really worried!

Roz x

You're doing great x

Back