On your marks, get set, get off your ar*se .............

Dizzy1968

Silver Member
well today is the start of my week 2, not a terrible week 1, as lost 8lbs but did have a bad slip up on Saturday evening and fell into a bottle of wine and what seemed like a whole bag of cheese, oh well, onwards!!!

So week 2, decided this morning that I need to make decisive and permanent changes so that if (when) I get to where I want to be then it will be easier to stay there.

So as well as my normal half hour dog walk through the woods I have made my hubs drag the clothes horse....opps mean treadmill out of the shed and have just done an hour of moderate walking on that, have put it in the dining room in front of the TV and then choose a program I fancy watching that's an hour long, that way i am hoping to distract myself into doing the hour.

If the weather gets a bit better than I also hope to add an evening walk with the dog as well, but the way things are we are walking when there is a break in the rain!

So, who will join me in just doing that little but more each day?

Hi bev well done for getting back on to the shakes! Its so easy to give in after a slip up, i am borrowing a treadmill (when it gets here) so i will join you in exercise. Although mines in conny n dont have a tv in there ill be running to music mainly rihanna xx
Good luck to us both xx

good luck, I will also mix it up with some music, just think that instead of sitting on my bum watching the soaps i could be walking through them!!!
I have always walked, and always enjoyed it so not totally unfit, just think I need to add something more, and instead of running out and joining this that and every exercise class and then not enjoying it, or joining a gym which I know I hate i would start small, just hoping that small changes will make huge differences x

and one small point those shakes are even harder to get down with a hangover lol x

I am just back from the pharmacy and starting my shakes in the morning! (I'm a little scared to be honest.) I too am hoping to be a bit more active - if anything, walking takes me away from the food!!! I think the treadmill thing is a great idea - easy way to pass an hour. Well done on completing your first week Dizzy1968 and losing all that weight. I hope I can do it too.

melliflous really good luck, its not easy, not in the least, but am finding that the rate of loss for me and especially for the people that have managed a stone or more in their first week, should keep us going ( I hope)

The reward seems to our weigh the sacrifice, I must admit that this forum has helped a lot, especially with little tweeks to shakes to make them taste a bit better and so I look forward to them more.

Am off for another dog walk over the common in a mo with a friend that is also on lipotrim ( she lost a stone and a half in her first two weeks )

You did really well to lose 8lb hun - in my first week I cheated with some slices of Dominos pizza and only lost 2lb which was such a let down! Keep it 100% and you will see the best losses possible each week - there's a clear correlation in my LT history of the losses being only 1 to 2lbs when I slip up. It's so not worth it. Good luck hun xx

thankyou skinnylove, am in the right frame of mind today, hope it stays with me all week, but as said before I only like to take it a day at a time, tried the soup tonight, and even though most say its awful I quite enjoyed it, also did another 40 min walk up hills and down dales, so thats over 2 hrs today, not sure it will happen every day but my 30 min morning walk always happen or the dog will just stare at me until i go lol.

you have done really well, and at the end of the day if the not so well weeks are for a cheat then so be it, its still a loss which is wonderful, and you havent given up which takes dedication, good luck all, lets get moving and shaking a bit more xx

Well done keep going I am finding it hard on my second week now and quite proud of myself also I haven't had any food I ve been smelling my fiancé food I know I am weird !! But not eating it. I tried the chicken soup and it is not as bad as some people have been saying its nice. It was good to use a bowl and spoon also! I put abit of black pepper on it !! Xx

I'm only starting today LadyKate25 but was also thinking it would be nice to use a bowl and spoon!! Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as some others say. You're doing so well to be 100% for 2 weeks. Superstar! :)

Ladykate I also find myself sniffing food, especially when my kids are making toast in the morning!!!

I put black pepper and chilli flakes in my soup and whizzed it really well, with more water than said ( as I do with all the shakes) I really didnt mind it and am going to swap some of my shakes for more soups today, had mine out of a cup though and made 3 cups fulls, I wont lie it could have done with some bread or toast lol, but made a nice change i thought.

Didnt sleep too well last night so not as full of myself today but intend to have my morning latte shake then off out with the dog if the rain holds off, have also got a recital at my eldests college to go to but also intend to try and fit the treadmill in even if just for half an hour instead of the hoped hour.

Mel, really good luck, its true what they say the first week is the worst, seemed like a couple of months to me, but when you get weighed you really feel like you have achieved.

Heres to a good day all round for every one xx

At least I am not the only one that sniffs food!! Yeah horrible weather wish it gets better soon. I have to get some soups as I only had one because the pharmacy gave me one to try for free. Which was nice of her. So I m hooked now need to buy some!! Toast smells lovely ! Am finding it hard on second week now but I feel better. Good luck for today xx

mellifluous said:
I'm only starting today LadyKate25 but was also thinking it would be nice to use a bowl and spoon!! Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as some others say. You're doing so well to be 100% for 2 weeks. Superstar! :)

Thank you and good luck today yeah give it try. I try! Just can't believe I have had nothing it's mad!! Yeah it weird how you think about those little things! Bowl and spoon mmmmm!!!! Xx

havent managed to get out with the dog as yet today due to this depressing blimmin rain, but have done 45 mins walking on the treadmill, and if i cant get the poor dog out later then will try and do another half hour whilst eastenders on.

Hey Bev, your thread about doing a little more has been stuck in my mind all day, sooooo I got in from work, got changed grabbed the husband and dragged him around the village for a brisk walk :D it took about half an hour and It's the first bit of exercise I have done in 18 weeks. We are going to do the same tomorrow come rain or shine ;)

Hey Bev, your thread about doing a little more has been stuck in my mind all day, sooooo I got in from work, got changed grabbed the husband and dragged him around the village for a brisk walk :D it took about half an hour and It's the first bit of exercise I have done in 18 weeks. We are going to do the same tomorrow come rain or shine ;)

Kay thats brill,the main thing is did you enjoy it? did you have a good chat? did you see things that maybe you havent taken too much notice of? and did you get home and feel really good about yourself? thats how its done, if we can do just a little then its better than nothing, its such a shame about the weather as i am more than happy to walk, and the great thing about a walk rather than an exercise dvd, treadmill or ANYTHING we do at home, is when we get out and THERE we HAVE to come back lol, so there is no choice but to keep going to get back home!

I have only just got in from my daughters recital at college so its only the 45mins on treadmill for me today as STILL raining, but tomorrow is another day xx

Kay thats brill,the main thing is did you enjoy it? did you have a good chat? did you see things that maybe you havent taken too much notice of? and did you get home and feel really good about yourself? thats how its done, if we can do just a little then its better than nothing, its such a shame about the weather as i am more than happy to walk, and the great thing about a walk rather than an exercise dvd, treadmill or ANYTHING we do at home, is when we get out and THERE we HAVE to come back lol, so there is no choice but to keep going to get back home!

I have only just got in from my daughters recital at college so its only the 45mins on treadmill for me today as STILL raining, but tomorrow is another day xx

We did start out chatting but I didn't last long due to being so unfit. It wasn't possible to talk and walk lol :rolleyes: We both enjoyed it though :D

Proud of you Kay. :D

I came home looking like a Ribena berry though Kozza lol, not a good look :p

We did start out chatting but I didn't last long due to being so unfit. It wasn't possible to talk and walk lol :rolleyes: We both enjoyed it though :D

I came home looking like a Ribena berry though Kozza lol, not a good look :p

Kay it does get easier very quickly I promise, or if you dont think walking is for you then anything? stick the sterio on and have a dance about for a while.

I feel I really achieved on the treadmill today, had a 30 min jog instead of an hour walk, well I say jog, it was more of a short step bouncy walk but you get my drift!

and then did 30 crunches to start work on this jelly belly.

Still waiting for the rain to stop to get out with dog, and yes I know I can walk the dog in the rain lol, but he only went to the groomers last week and being a Bichon Frise he is white and like a powder puff, so at present I am not willing to ruin my £38 worth of groomers owrk with him getting wet and soggy xx

Back