On your marks, get set, get off your ar*se .............

yay for a break in the rain, 30mins over the common with the dog done!

well bad day or not I got out for my dog walk this morning, but thats it for today, so just the 30 min common walk :sigh:

will try harder tomorrow

caught in the rain today on our walk grrrrrr one very smelly dirty wet Bichon !

half hour on treadmill as well as our dog walk yesterday, and 50 crunchies,lol I mean crunches for jelly belly feeling I have owned this week!

still going each day with this, at least one brisk dog walk a day, sometimes two if weather permits.

Half an hour on treadmill which i have now managed to get to a sort of bouncy walk/jog

and 30 crunches

need to find a bingo wing solver though, looking hangy a bit now euurrrghhhhh

Hope everyone else managing to do a little here and there xx

Im doing bits here and there! I am going swimming at least once a week for a good hour, walking round our block and doing my fitness DVD! It's fab, called 10 minute solution. You have a choice of lots of different work outs and only lasts 10 minutes! Once you get fitter you can do all of them! I think they have a party buster on there which is 50 minutes, needless to say I'm not there yet!

Im doing bits here and there! I am going swimming at least once a week for a good hour, walking round our block and doing my fitness DVD! It's fab, called 10 minute solution. You have a choice of lots of different work outs and only lasts 10 minutes! Once you get fitter you can do all of them! I think they have a party buster on there which is 50 minutes, needless to say I'm not there yet!

that sounds a good one Sam, I think way too often we try and do too much to start with, like buying an hour zumba dvd, doing 10 mins, getting fed up and selling it on ebay ( yes this was me) 10mins at a time is a great idea, no time to get fed up or a bit bored or like most woman thinking "oh i better go get that washing on"

well done you x

and again its why I like to walk, as once i get half way across the common i still have to get back again, cant just sit down on my bum and say " that'll do!"

Hey dizzy... Easy exercise for bingo wings.. Hold a can of baked beans in each hand keep your elbows In tight to your sides and lift like weights ;)

Lost 20lbs

Hey dizzy... Easy exercise for bingo wings.. Hold a can of baked beans in each hand keep your elbows In tight to your sides and lift like weights ;)

Lost 20lbs

thanks Jen, will give that a go, think some where in the depths of the shed is a one of those resistance figure of 8 thingys, may try and dig that out as well x

Haha in my shed I've got alsorts!! Bike.. Stepper.. 6 second abs!! Lol maybe I should start dusting them off!!!

Lost 20lbs

Haha in my shed I've got alsorts!! Bike.. Stepper.. 6 second abs!! Lol maybe I should start dusting them off!!!

Lost 20lbs

Or sell them and buy new clothes?

Well im on week 3 now and last week I decided to some excerise despite my weigh lady said not to, but ive got soo much energy im like a duracell bunny, so last week i did an hour of body combat at the gym followed by a 6 mile walk on sunday, and my wiegh in was 7lbs off, ive got an ear infection so im not going to push myself hard as ive been under the weather, but im out walking again on sunday and ill go back to the gym next week, i always save my last shake for after the gym ... everyone keeps telling me that exercise can stop the wieght loss but i dont see how?? anyway its good to see everyone else is trying to do a little bit extra ... well done girls and keep it up :D

OMG why would it STOP the weight loss? now I am worried, i have been working like a demon x

Dizzy1968 said:
OMG why would it STOP the weight loss? now I am worried, i have been working like a demon x

It definitely doesn't stop your weight loss hun, it helped mine last time. they tell you not to exercise in case you pass out that's all. In fairness we're only taking in about 500 cals a day and an hour walk is about 400 cal loss, it's more a health precaution. But if you're feeling ok keep it up ;-) x

It definitely doesn't stop your weight loss hun, it helped mine last time. they tell you not to exercise in case you pass out that's all. In fairness we're only taking in about 500 cals a day and an hour walk is about 400 cal loss, it's more a health precaution. But if you're feeling ok keep it up ;-) x

Phew, had me worried then lol. This is why instead of doing a 2 hour walk I do a shorty/harder route that takes in lots of ups and down and last about half an hour, then only do half an hour on treadmill, the shorted bursts suit me rather than trying to push through an hour of an exercise class. Hopefullly WI will reward me!

still going strong, two 45 min up hill and down dale brisk dog walks done today, lots of shifting in the garden ( thankyou sunshine) 40 crunchies this morning 40 crunchies this evening, baked bean arm lifts (lol) 20 in the morning, 20 this evening!

Can't wait to get to week two where I feel some bit energetic so i can take a leaf outta your book dizzy,really shouldn't have broken my 4 week run for wedding last Saturday :( even tho the meal was fabulous lol but was sick that night driving home, should have stuck to the plan of walking the grounds while everyone else tucked in :(

Back