On your marks, set, swing...!

Hey, nice one Daisy! Let's have the good news from your scales!

I just did Kettleworx Wk 4 Resistance this morning:

Windmills
Back scratcher squat
Wide receivers
Boxer bob & weave
Side leg pulses
Squat & upright row
Half get ups
Halos
One armed swing
Lawn mowers

Honestly I really felt it and was glad when it was done. Tried to brave it with 10kg bell but soon switched to my 7.5kg bell for 2nd set -phew!!

I love Kettleworx though :D

Oh dear, disrupted routine due to very busy few days. Will try to get back on track soon!

Still here! Climbed Ben Nevis 2 days ago so had a break from Kettlebells. I think (hope!) my Kettleworx sessions will be a breeze after a gruelling 11 hours up and down the Mountain! :D

image-1280501991.jpg

image-752618672.jpg

image-463605772.jpg

Plumfoodie said:
Wow - looks amazing!

Fort William, Scotland: Absolutely beautiful place!

Back in the 'swing' of things now! Should be week 6 but don't have the remote control for the DVD and had to do week 1 cardio. Tough but good!

Anyone there? I am back home at long last and getting back in the swing of things. Did week 1 resistance yesterday and touch wood no I'll effects yet. Managed all bar the boxing with 8 kg bell.

Has anyone ever increased the sessions from alternate days to every day for a week or two? Thinking of adding in the fast burn today to up the anti. Had such brilliant results with inch loss with first month using 8 kg bell that I want some more!

Hey Daisybell, welcome back! I took a bit of an unplanned break -work, bit of flu, schedules, etc.
Anyway raring to go now so should be posting again.
Sounds like you're doing well with the 8kg bell. Congrats on the inch loss!

Oh no! Planned to start Wk 1 again this morning and set up the new DVD player (other one stopped working) only to find that I had misplaced all my Kettleworx DVDs :( !

Will conduct a search for them :)

Found my Kettleworx DVDs -yay!

It was back to Week 1 Cardio this morning. Huh - it's as challenging as ever. TBH I did one set with lots of pauses and second set stopped at Halos! But I feel 'worked out'. Bring it!! :D

KW Wk 1 Cardio
Squat & upright row
Halos
2 hand forward swing
Squat & slam dunk
One armed squat & upright row
Kettlebell punches
Kettlebell crossover push-ups
Baseball catcher heel raise
Back step lunge and overhead press
Fast feet slam dunk
Kettlebell hold
Mountain climbers

trimlee said:
Found my Kettleworx DVDs -yay!

It was back to Week 1 Cardio this morning. Huh - it's as challenging as ever. TBH I did one set with lots of pauses and second set stopped at Halos! But I feel 'worked out'. Bring it!! :D

KW Wk 1 Cardio
Squat & upright row
Halos
2 hand forward swing
Squat & slam dunk
One armed squat & upright row
Kettlebell punches
Kettlebell crossover push-ups
Baseball catcher heel raise
Back step lunge and overhead press
Fast feet slam dunk
Kettlebell hold
Mountain climbers

I just can't do the mountain climbers. Do star jumps or spotty dogs instead, although I can barely do those for the time required!

Hi Daisy, I did yesterday's Mt Climbers with my hands on a low windowsill!!!

Kettleworx wk 1 resistance this a.m. Feels good to be back!

trimlee said:
Hi Daisy, I did yesterday's Mt Climbers with my hands on a low windowsill!!!

Good thinking. I will try using the arm of the sofa. Am temporarily out of action with stomach ache, not sure if I pulled a muscle the other day or have over indulged the fresh figs! Decided to take it steady with perhaps a gentle workout with 4kg. Did I say that? Gentle???

Just arrived home after a night away for a friends wedding. This was the event that helped to kick start my weight loss in January. I set myself a target of 12 st which I have beaten. Hooray! Also bought my first pair of jeans for over twenty years as the dress code was jeans and white top. Boogied the night away to work off some of the extra syns but I had decided to treat myself for the first time since I started on this journey. Will get weighed first thing tomorrow morning and deal with the damage. This was a huge milestone for me and I am so proud of myself :)

I keep checking in, just in case anyone is at home! Now part way through week4 KWX with the 8 kg bell. Even managed ( just) the disco side bends with it. The gun slingers are impossible as my arm is not strong enough yet. Will keep trying.

Hey Daisybell, hey peoples!

Sorry I went AWOL for a while (about 6 weeks!)
I just got so fed up of my weight that I decided to go on a diet. Who was I fooling; I had been exercising but not regulating what I ate enough. So I joined Lighter Life Lite 4 weeks ago. I've dropped a few pounds -maybe 8 altogether (yet to weigh in for this week).
I stopped Kettleworx for a bit initially due to being extremely busy, then feeling run down, then I decided to give it a miss for a few weeks while I adjusted to the diet.

Well, I'm back now. Restarted yesterday with KW wk 4 core, used my 7.5kg bell (will have to ease back into using my 10kg bell. Today I've got DOMS but feel pretty good about it!
Yep, it's good to be back in the programme :)

Well done to you lovely people who've soldiered on consistently - bet you're enjoying the results!

Shall aim to post regularly. See you later! :D

Great to have you back. I need a dedicated partner in crime to keep me motivated. Have just returned from two week trip to the UK. Part business part family. I have a kettle bell there but only the Kettlercise DVD. It winds me up as I get so frustrated with the warm up on one DVD and session on another. Result - I don't use it very often. Am I making excuses I ask myself?

Need to get focused again. Was going to start at begining again but might join you in week 4 so I have to keep up. What do you think?

You need to get vs 2 of the work out DVD as it has warmup on same DVD and different exercises :)

Back