On your marks, set, swing...!

Good morning Mis-behave, Daisybell, Plumfoodie, all of you ketllebelles:

I'm back again -again! (She says.....)

It does not really pay to stay away. I just couldn't seem to get back in the swing of things :(
Anyway my DVD player is on right now -running Set 2 of Kettkeworx Cardio wk 1. My heart is still racing from Set 1 and that's it for today.

To my kettlebell people who've stayed on it: well done folks and keep up the good work. I will be reading your threads for some inspiration.

Well, sad I stopped but glad I'm restarting. Hoping to get back to being fit :)

Here we go....!

Aargh....been a while since I had DOMS this bad! Gotta go all for it with the kettlebells now :D

Good morning Mis-behave, Daisybell, Plumfoodie, all of you ketllebelles:

I'm back again -again! (She says.....)

It does not really pay to stay away. I just couldn't seem to get back in the swing of things :(
Anyway my DVD player is on right now -running Set 2 of Kettkeworx Cardio wk 1. My heart is still racing from Set 1 and that's it for today.

To my kettlebell people who've stayed on it: well done folks and keep up the good work. I will be reading your threads for some inspiration.

Well, sad I stopped but glad I'm restarting. Hoping to get back to being fit :)

Here we go....!

Glad to have you back. I also lapsed for a couple of weeks as I am travelling back and forth to the UK where I can't seem to get into a routine. Back in Blighty again so going to give it another go - have a smaller KB here and tend to do the Kettlercise DVD with that. I also have the 30 day shred for in between days.

Finding it hard to shift weight at the moment - been on the 11.5st plateau for weeks. Something has to change!

Ahem, ahem... She saunters back in... Red-faced and rather bloated :(

Yeah, damage done but resolve back and so am I :)

Kettleworx week 1 Resistance done! :D

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I kind of did... On a re-learning curve really. At the end of the day 'really love God and really love people' is what it's all about -and God's Son made this possible!

Did Fast Abs today and hope to do it 2x a week for a while alongside the 3 standard Kettleworx programmes a week.
So I'm aiming for
Mon - Kettleworx Core
Weds - Kettleworx Cardio
Fri - Kettleworx Resistance & Fast Abs
Sat - some other cardio & Fast Abs

Kettleworx week 1 core this morning. Used 7.5kg bell. Set up for the new year and good to go, yay!

If you're thinking about it, draw up your realistic plan & just go for it! :D

Kettleworx week 1 core this morning. Used 7.5kg bell. Set up for the new year and good to go, yay!

If you're thinking about it, draw up your realistic plan & just go for it! :D

I decided to give Kettlebells a skip today as have family staying. Will be back on track tomorrow with my 7.5 bell but OH has taken the kettleworx DVD home with him so he can give it a go. I have the Kettlercise one here.

I decided to give Kettlebells a skip today as have family staying. Will be back on track tomorrow with my 7.5 bell but OH has taken the kettleworx DVD home with him so he can give it a go. I have the Kettlercise one here.

Happy New Year Daisybell! Great when the OH takes an interest -more motivating for us! My husband reckons he'll be doing Kettleworx core and cardio at the weekends!
Have a great time with your family and catch up with the bells soon :)

Kettleworx Cardio Wk 1 today. The kids thought they'd join in and took my 5lb Kettleworx bell and my 5kg bell and... by set 2 said they'd had enough! Good old Mummy stayed on and slogged it out to the finish.
Well now I can say I've got that under my belt (in addition to all the stodge I put in over the last few weeks :O !!

Kettleworx week 1 resistance and fast abs class 1. Yay!

Fast Abs Class 1 again. Did front plank for 30 seconds -a major achievement for moi!! :) (yeah, I used to collapse on the mat in under 10 seconds!)

Kettleworx Wk 2 Core, used 7.5kg bell. Able to keep up - yay!

I am so missing Ryan. OH borrowed my DVDs as he was going to get started too. Unfortunately he hasn't felt up to it so they are languishing unused in Vienna. Have been doing Kettlercise in its place but I did hang onto the fast burn and fast abs so did the burn yesterday. Could have cried with joy! How sad is that????
On my days off I have been doing the 30 day shred or in my case, 60 day shred. Should give me an extra boost.
I am determined to get rid of the last stone and a half by September.

Your poor DVDs -languishing...lol! Daisy, I think Kettleworx has us hooked!! I think Fast Abs is great and plan to do it every Friday and Saturday for Q1, in addition to my regular routine.
Yay for Ryan & crew -even Kimberley!!!!

Kettleworx Wk 2 Cardio, 7.5kg: tough but great!

Week 2 Resistance, 7.5kg bell. I had to push hard today, really didn't feel like going on... But did (rather slowly!). Now exhausted but chuffed! :D
Also did Fast Abs Class 2 (10mins)

Week 2 Resistance, 7.5kg bell. I had to push hard today, really didn't feel like going on... But did (rather slowly!). Now exhausted but chuffed! :D
Also did Fast Abs Class 2 (10mins)

Can't believe you did fast abs too! Like you I sometimes feel I can't be bothered but as soon as I reach over halfway I get a new lease of life. Good for you.

Daisybell I have made myself accountable by using a tracking app called the Habit Factor. I set the goal of getting to a BMI of 23 and one of the associated Habits is Fast Abs 2x a week.
I love ticking off the items for the day: "done!" - so satisfying!!

Just done my 2nd Fast Abs for the week, yay :D

...Like you I sometimes feel I can't be bothered but as soon as I reach over halfway I get a new lease of life...

I know exactly what you mean -I love how the endorphins kick in abs give this 'feel good' factor in the face of the exertion :)

Back