On your marks, set, swing...!

Did most of week 2 resistance with 7.5kg weight. Only reverted to baby bell for one arm lift ( can't remember proper name)
I am feeling it in my stomach more than anywhere else. My neck held up fine

Restarted Wk1 today. Feeling inspired and fired up! Did Resistance. Got to get my diet under control now....
Where are you in the programme now Daisy?

Go Daisy! I kinda like DOMS; makes me feel I'm really working out! :O

Wk 1 Cardio -I struggled through it, but I did it :D tah dah!!

Wk 1 finally completed!

Wk 2 Core this morning :)

Congratulations, make sure to take a picture of yourself, once a month or so. That way you can see the changes and stay pumped about the next workout. Many times when we are looking for changes day after day in the mirror we don't notice them. But they are happening. Keep up the great work, me and the wife are headed to the gym in a couple hours! LETS GET IT!!!!

Hey Lee, you are spot on there! I used to be pushed around by my scales -they wouldn't budge! Then they broke accidentally and my goals changed in focus from weight loss to workouts. One month later my clothes fit slightly better :D
Must take those monthly pics #pumped!
Keep it up -both of you :)

Back in the swing again ( so to speak) after a week abroad. Today I did week 2 core as well!. I like core least of all - probably because there are three cycles. I know its same length but it plays with my mind!! Used 7.5kg for all the exercises so quite pleased with myself. Will no doubt pay for it tomorrow. Have introduced a friend in Austria to KBs. She is using the Ryan bootcamp you tube video to start with - and the baby bell.

Back in the swing again ( so to speak) after a week abroad. Today I did week 2 core as well!. I like core least of all - probably because there are three cycles. I know its same length but it plays with my mind!! Used 7.5kg for all the exercises so quite pleased with myself. Will no doubt pay for it tomorrow. Have introduced a friend in Austria to KBs. She is using the Ryan bootcamp you tube video to start with - and the baby bell.

Ambassador Daisy! Welcome back. 7.5kg bell = :D

Week 3 core today. Thought to brave out my 7.5kg bell (like Daisy!) -and oh I felt the difference from 5kg. Happy days! :D

Week 3 resistance this morning. No mat exercises which I found so much easier. Find I get dizzy if I am having to get up and down a lot.

Do you drink loads of water when KBing? I get through 1/2 a litre minimum which is good as I tend not to drink much otherwise. Not using baby bell at all now - not even for the one arm press.

Hi Daisy, I do drink about that much as well. I'm never quite sure whether it's due to actual thirst or an excuse to take a mini break!!!

PS: no more baby bell eh? strong girl :)

Back