Once and for all - Hope123

Hope123

I am back again and I am sick and tired of this weight....Clearly, I will never be fully happy with my body the way it is now and I have tried to love it and it will never happen. I just want to be happy with what I have. The most successful diet I have had was when I was on here and I lost 11 pounds and it took some time to lose that but I could see the difference. I just wish I had carried on, who knows what I would look like now.

This is it, tomorrow, I will weigh myself in the morning before I go to work and I will try to eat good food and we will see what will happen. My only goal is to reach 6 months of healthy eating and exercising plus drinking plenty of water aswell. Six months from tomorrow will be March 26th 2013 will be Six months.That is 182 days count down. I always work from day 1 and upwards. This time I want to work backwards and I want to see where I end up.

I want to have more of a variety than just carbs. I have too many carbs.

Wish me luck :eek:

Hope123 said:
I am back again and I am sick and tired of this weight....Clearly, I will never be fully happy with my body the way it is now and I have tried to love it and it will never happen. I just want to be happy with what I have. The most successful diet I have had was when I was on here and I lost 11 pounds and it took some time to lose that but I could see the difference. I just wish I had carried on, who knows what I would look like now.

This is it, tomorrow, I will weigh myself in the morning before I go to work and I will try to eat good food and we will see what will happen. My only goal is to reach 6 months of healthy eating and exercising plus drinking plenty of water aswell. Six months from tomorrow will be March 26th 2013 will be Six months.That is 182 days count down. I always work from day 1 and upwards. This time I want to work backwards and I want to see where I end up.

I want to have more of a variety than just carbs. I have too many carbs.

Wish me luck :eek:

Right good attitude! Im in the same situation. Best of luck!!!!

I have too many carbs. .... Wish me luck :eek:

I think this is so many people's downfall! Mine included. Why are carbs just so good?
Anyway, welcome to the forum Hope. You have some great mini goals and I'm sure you'll do fantastic over the next sixth months.
Are you following any particular diet or are you just watching what you eat? x

Back