One bag for each Kg lost, visual motivation!

focus

One huge inspiration that is really helping me on my weight loss journey, is that I have printed off some pics of 1kg bags of the sweet stuff we all try to avoid. Then, on my weigh in day, my daughter (with blu-tack) sticks one bag per kg onto the fridge door! Currently I have 6 bags on my fridge.
I find this a very useful visual tool, every time I feel a little down I look at the bags and think about how heavy they are and how happy I am that I am no longer carrying those six bags every day!
It makes me feel great.
Maybe it is time to set a new trend? It really does work!!!
:flirt2:

What a good idea focus. Nothing hits home quite as much as something staring you back in the face.
Even better when its on the fridge door x

It's lovely when you have something like that to encourage you.
My 2 children make me a certificate for every stone i lose and i stick them on the kitchen cupboard doors. I got the 1 and 2 stone ones last time before i quit diet so now have to wait for my 3 stone loss but i will get there xx

focus said:
One huge inspiration that is really helping me on my weight loss journey, is that I have printed off some pics of 1kg bags of the sweet stuff we all try to avoid. Then, on my weigh in day, my daughter (with blu-tack) sticks one bag per kg onto the fridge door! Currently I have 6 bags on my fridge.
I find this a very useful visual tool, every time I feel a little down I look at the bags and think about how heavy they are and how happy I am that I am no longer carrying those six bags every day!
It makes me feel great.
Maybe it is time to set a new trend? It really does work!!!
:flirt2:

Brilliant idea, when I was on cb a few years ago a lot of people were bagging up potatos of the weight they had lost so on down/not so easy days they could pick it up and feel just how much they had lost and how far they have come, great way 2 stay on track, I will be doing this as from my first weigh in Monday :) x

Great idea Focus, I have a picture of me at my heaviest reminding me where i'll end up if i dont stay focused. I also have a photo of me looking my best to work towards. Both photos help me a lot to keep going.

It's lovely when you have something like that to encourage you.
My 2 children make me a certificate for every stone i lose and i stick them on the kitchen cupboard doors. I got the 1 and 2 stone ones last time before i quit diet so now have to wait for my 3 stone loss but i will get there xx

I also love this idea Karazy as my kids would love to be involved

Back