One bar a day...

kenshin how is it you have bars when you only started yesterday ... thought intro of bars was delayed in order to get you into ketosis as soon as possible? Did your LLC give them to you?

mmm no dancing my mate who does lighter life with me, gave me one to taste not the whole bar just a quarter so i made biccies out of it, i know its supposed to be 4 days before you start the bars am i right

okay advice taken, my next appointment is monday how do you find out if your in ketosis? do you need the ketostix? and what colour it need to be?

Yes I agree. The bars are a tricky one and you should try and keep them at bay for as long as possible. I couldn't stand any of them initially and didn't have any for a few weeks. Once I started on them though I felt like I couldn't live without them!
I always say try and use them as logistical support - the minute they feel like treats there could be danger ahead.
I had 2 bars and 2 packs every day over 5 days at Glastonbury this year and lost 5lbs that week, so I'm not convinced that they do that much damage physically (although that may just be me), but mentally it's a whole other story!

Yes I agree. The bars are a tricky one and you should try and keep them at bay for as long as possible. I couldn't stand any of them initially and didn't have any for a few weeks. Once I started on them though I felt like I couldn't live without them!
I always say try and use them as logistical support - the minute they feel like treats there could be danger ahead.
I had 2 bars and 2 packs every day over 5 days at Glastonbury this year and lost 5lbs that week, so I'm not convinced that they do that much damage physically (although that may just be me), but mentally it's a whole other story!

yeah i see where your coming from tiger girl, im loving the shakes :) i can keep the bars at bay for a few weeks i feel :)

Back