Total Solution One day at a time...

kay80

Hi all,

So today 4 me is day 2 & im feeling positive. Had my 2 litres & banana shake so far with 2 coffees. I was a bit worried i might loose track but its not been so bad. I just want the 1st 3 days over then i know im on my way.... Hence the taking one day @ a time.
I had a weak moment about 3pm.... Was feeding my son pasta but held back & had my shake instead.
I started @ 12.7 so would like to loose exactly 3 stones in total IA
Good luck to every1 & i hope we all reach our targets.
??

Hi there!

Today is my 1st day on the diet and I'm feeling positive too! I think taking it one day at a time is the best way at the start.

I've enjoyed the soup and shake today but I'm finding it hard to drink all the water :S

I am 11st and am hoping to get down to 9st for a wedding in August. I think that might be a little unrealistic to reach that by then but will be happy if I reach 9st 7ibs.

Good luck and I hope you reach your goal!

Good Luck! I'm only on my first week and struggling a bit today. Well done on resisting the pasta.

Oh thank you fiesty ? so end off day 2 stayed 100% TS. Feeling good ... Worried abit abt 2 mrw cos of the side effects pre ketosis. Hope its not 2 bad.
Stay focused & good luck luvviies ?

Mornin every1,

So wide awake now im ready to take on the day. Still feel good & positive. So i counted & i have exactly 35lbs that i want to loose ultimately, got a way to go yet! OH is been really suportive & now 2 of my sisters r trying to lose weight. So we set up a challenge to motivate us... We aim to lose a stone by 7/7/11. Whoever loses the less weight treats the other2 to a pamper treatment eg facial manicure etc. in da past we wouldve gne for a meal instead lmao.
Anyway peeps have a positive day??

Well just had a boullion now was an acquired taste then added sme tabasco sauce mmmm delicious ?

Morning sweeties,

Well i just had a preview... U could call it a mid way weigh in & iv lost 5 llbs!!!! Happy happy happy! Im chuffed. Weirdly i wore my normal size 16 jeans yesterday & they felt slightly lose. Its day 4 today & hopefully will stay 100% ts again today.
I must admit yes2dy wz the hardest day so far, went to check our new house we just bought & rushed out hme forgetting to take a pack. So bought a coke zero on the way. Kept feeling hungry but stayed focused. For the first time in days actually craved anything just to kill the hunger. So glad i didnt cave in.
Well got a wedding to go 2 in bham next sunday so need to go buy my little man (his 17 months old :) ) a pair of smart shoes... So hopefully alot of walking will be done 2dy might pop in tescos & c if the BL bars are still on offer. There's huge tescos, sainsburys & asda all walking distance in beckton so will check them out.
Have a good day everyone!!
:))

Mrnin!

Yesterday was a little hard. Felt so hungry on& off throughout the day. Id planned 2 go out shopping etc but the weather in london was just so s**t! Pouring rain all day. It was one of those days where u grab ur duvet on the sofa, watch dvds & veg out! I stayed strong though 100% TS only 1 thing had 2 coke zeros throughout the day. I hope that dont affect me. My WI will be on wed.... Feeling Excited & nervous
Day 5 today... Alright so far ( im still lazying in bed lmao)!!!
Good luck evry1 :)

Atm a little down. Well lack of energy & feeling really cold. Was meant to go out & had planz, i ended getting ready & then changed my mind. Atm sitting on my sofa with a blanket to keep me warm. I had so much energy past few days just feel tired & drained out today :-(

good luck everyone, im on day 3 and today i feel starving, and i keep getting really warm???? strange. However i had a little blip last night which was bad of me but i had no carbs still so i am hoping it doesnt affect my ketosis starting if it has then as such im back on day one, but i am officially on day 3. yesterday for me was the hardest but i think now it was because i had to cook a meal (sunday dinner) for my oh and children.

Yesterday went quick had a busy day so didnt realise it that much. Was so busy didnt have my last shake.. But no worries.
But today will b a better as i got another busy day planned :)

Im SO chuffed!!!! Just done my 1st weigh & (cue the music).... Ive lost 8 llbs yippee well done me. So iv nw got 27 lbs to get to my ultimate goal. I so have to do this!!
I stayed 100% TS ....hard but now iv seen the scales its sooo worth it.
Im gna treat myslf & have a haircut me thinks :)

Ooooh, 8lbs, that's brilliant :) Enjoy your haircut, you deserve a lovely treat...... here's to the next week!!

Ok so aint updated my diary for a few days thought ud di it now. Was goin fine stayed 100% until tgen wnt to a wedding on sun. I was glad wz really good had a pack b4 i wnt & a tea on route. At the wedding stuck 2 proteins which was fine.
After that had 2 go bk 2 a cpl of relatives hse & they would NOT tke no 4 an answer. So ended up having a small handful of rice (worse thing to eat...CARBS??cry cry)
Got bk on track yesterday until 6pm then i started TOTM so disappointed & went off & ate a bit...cry..
Not in a good mood in abdo pains etc but i need to stick with it.
Oh plus im off to italy next fri 4 11 days to c in laws only got 10 days !! So NEED to do this!
I have to im worth it!!

Well done on your amazing loss that fab ... Don't worry too much about the food front as long as u get straight back into it.. Have a good day x

Exactly Precious........ just get straight back on and forget the blip.......... it's done and today is a new day... good luck and let us know how it goes :D

Aww thanks hun 4 the support. Going well again had my shake so far so good so getting back on track.

Didnt really have much to update so far have stayed 100% TS. Having my water & shakes. Been drinking 1 litre of the strawberry & kiwi water. I hope thats ok?
Totm should hopefully b dne by 2mrw, but im worried i wnt see results this wk. Starting to feel a little disheartened ?
I really want to stay focused until nxt thurs at least.

Back