One day at a time...

just had a look to double check and I'm afraid not :( xxxx
Hope you are well x

sorry cross posted

Last edited:
It's FRIDAY! So I went slightly bonkers this morning.

I shall explain...

I have to drive to school, its 45-mins each way. Such aa long time! Ive never driven commuted before in my life and I am finding it exhausting, anyhoo, this means I have to leave really early. I get up at 6, shower, dress, walk Ted and then leave. I don't ever feel like breakfast, not even a cuppa, then I hop in the car and go. Normally I get to school and have a yoghurt and fruit, cuppa and start my day.

Not today.

I drove to Tesco as I arrived at school at 730am! Bit early. Thought I would buy some ham for breakfast...then saw Costa Coffee...(you know what is coming) and on the way to Costa I passed Krispy Kreme (yah)

So....I had a glazed ring donughnut!

Now, calm down everyone, it's not as bad as it seems! Its 11 syns yes, that's massive but I'm still within limits for today. As for Costa, I ordered a skinny small latte....4.5 syns but but but I LEFT IT IN THE BLOODY CAR. It is freeeeeeeeeeezing outside so I still could go get it, it'd be a iced latte by now :rotflmao:

Anyhoooooooo, not to worry. This is my day!

B: Ham. Tea (hexa) Doughtnut 11syns
L: Basmati rice pouch 1.5, tuna 2.5 (no drain in sunflower oil) and sweetcorn. Apple and muller light yog
D: not sure...

15/15 syns

So, just goes to show....you can have you cake and eat it :innocent002:

Ham for beak fast? All I can see in my head when I read that is my nan going that's not a proper breakfast love ham just ham lol.

Time there is never enough of it lol, you tried the breakfast muffins? Can layer the bottom of them with ham.

Have you thought of making Scotch eggs to take with you? I love them and luckily our local butcher still does syn free pork/tomato/Lincolnshire sausages I either make them syn free or roll them in panko for 1 syn each.

Oooo whats that then? Do you have a recipe?

so for dinner i had 2 paoched eggs, aparagus fried in fry light and parma ham 3 slices (1.5 syns)

BEST.TEA.EVER

I know Ive gone over my syns today by 1.5 syns but I was quite low some other days so not too worried. she says...:rolleyes:...1st weigh in tomorrow!!!

Wowwwwww go you an ate a doughnut dose not even feel like a diet dose it lol.

The muffin things I make mine by cooking mushrooms onions peppers sausage bacon sweetcorn anything in the fridge really even used left over broccoli I fry mine in fry light an crumble a stock cube over it. Line a silicone muffin tray with yah ham or just leave plain ( spritz with fry light though) then in a jug mix up some eggs normally 4 for 6 muffins can add a splash of milk to the egg mix, spoon in the stuff you fryed into each muffin case the top up with egg bake in the oven 160oc until brown on top

Morning all! :banana_dancer:

Nothing planned for today but planning. I paid for a 12 week countdown at group and got the Free Food feasts book and I have to say nearly all the recipes are right up my street. This week I want to try :eat:

Trinidadian beef hotpot
Zesty Lamb and cannellini beans
Pepperoni caulizza (cauliflower pizza!)
Bacon wrapped cod with puy lentil salad
grilled salmon tabbouleh
Baltimore seafood cakes
Chicken and bacon risotto
Chicken noodle tom yum soup
Lousiana red bean rice
brazilian black eye feijoada
Lentil and chickpea casserole

ok ok, maybe not all this week!

B: Poached eggs on toast (Hexb) Tomato ketchup (2 syns) Coffee (hex a)
L: left over spinach cannelloni (3 syns) steak
D: lentils, toms, celery, s.onion, cucumber, balsamic vinegar and tandoori chicken (syns) muller light yog

ryvita sunbites 6 syns

11.5/15 syns

not really sure what Im having today, it's sunday. Im in PJs but I need to get cracking on planning for the week.

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail!

Last edited:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ARSE! I just saw that the squash I have been guzzling sincee friday night is not sugar free. f*ck. Its 5 sysn per 250ml glass. I mustve had 5 pints.

oh lord. I dont even know how to work that out, maybe 11 syns a pint so about 55 syns.

Im gutted

No wonder it tasted so good.

Ok, back at work. Lunch packed, ready for a new week! I always feel better during the week, I know what I'm eating. I have it all with me, no deviations possible and that is that.

B: 2 boiled eggs, hams, baby plum tomatoes tea Hex A
L: lentils, toms, cucumber, celery, spring onions and beetroot. 1 syn of dressing. Muller light. apple. Hex b alpen lights 2 x pink wafers 4 syns
D: not sure, think I might try something in the freezer. want to keep it syn free as I still feel terrible about the bloody squash :(

Finally had poached eggs asparagus and parma ham 2 syns and a peanut and caramel Muller 2.5 totally not worth it, won't be having that again.

9.5/15 syns

Last edited:
They've blocked this site at work and there it's no mobile coverage! So annoying as i love to keep track here.

B. Ham 2 boiled eggs and baby plum tomatoes. Milk hexa hifi hexb

L. Lentil salad packet of sunbites 6 syns

D.

6/15 syns

I love SW!

Attachments

• IMG-20160301-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20160301-WA0001.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Oh what's that sorry not replayed manic days my cat has her kitten an what with my 1 year old having 4 jabs you can imagine my house hold that's on top of my others sons 4 an 13 the oldest disabled an two dogs I need a holiday lol x

Back