Hex a: milk Hex B: 30g special K light granola

B: grnaola and milk. tea.
L: tuna pasta salad 3 syns for mayo
d: same 3 syns for mayo

sunbites 6 syns
muller light
orange quality street 2.5

14.5/15 syns

Still talking it day by day. No wobbles no slip ups. that's 14 days straight 100% on plan and it's felt easy. Oh how i wish it could stay like this!

Although I've set my goal as 3 stone the main aim is a lot more

I'm 40 next year too but doubt I'll be at target. September 2017 and i need to lose 9.5 stones!

Hmmmmm....half a stone a month....it's kinda doooable?

Any how i must not look at the oak tree but rather the acorn. One day at a time...

Hexa milk. Hexb

B. 2 boiled eggs, ham and plum tomatoes.
L. Mexican spicy rice 4syns. Salad cream 2. Salad.
D. Bacon medallions eggs mushrooms and tomatoes. Ketchup 2 syns Muller light 1 syn

9/15 syns

Attachments

• 20160304_165402_HDR.jpg
    20160304_165402_HDR.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 22
Hey Hun I finally made paella last night an it was lush, hope your doing ok good to see your still on plan

Hex a milk. Hex b. 1 bread

B. 2 boiled eggs and 1 piece bread

L. SW Iceland meal, beef and carrot and swede crush. Was really nice, added some Worcestershire sauce and really enjoyed it. They are massive portions!

D.

So i went out for dinner last night, it was lovely in a local curry house. I looked at the takeaway section in the book and saw tandoori chicken isn't too bad so I had a tandoori mixed grill and asked the chef to make it a smaller portion than normal. It came with a small side salad. I had it with sag Bahji and a garlic naan - now I know that is very high in syns but I enjoyed it and that's that. Had a Diet Coke and water so all in all I think it was a win! In past ve just written it off as a night out and had what I liked so I'm proud that I was thoughtful.
I was supposed to be going out for lunch today too but, thankfully that got cancelled. I mean I would love to see my aunt but I'm glad I'm not eating out again!

So this week I'm going to focus on eating more fruits. I Love cantaloupe melon, the orange one, so going to asda shortly to get some and I want to try a new recipe from the new cookbook. If I could lose a stone in my first month it'd be ace. That's 5 lbs in 2 weeks.....

Last edited:
B Melon, vanilla Muller light and an apple
L. SW pea and mint soup with ham
D. SW chicken saag and broccoli

Hex a Milk

Trying to limit food this week. I'm not going hungry but I'm trying to limit syns as I'm scared i over did it eating out. I hate this but i won't be happy if i don't have a loss and as long as im not hungry and starving myself i can't see an outdoor if it's only for 5 days. Also enjoying trying the SW meals, haven't had a bad one yet! But i did just get a sodding parking ticket at iceland.

:(

Hex a milk

B. Melon and yoghurt apple
L. Sw tomato soup
D. Spag bol with brocolli. Not sure of the syns I this as it's one i made and have in the freezer. It's just the sun dried tomatoes in it that stress an issue but out wad a huge pot. Hmmmmm no idea!

Oh well

Tra la la just plodding along. :)

Hexa milk

B. Muller yoghurt apple
L. Sw tomato soup. 1 finger of a twirl multipack 4.5 syns. Ham.
D. Housemate is making caulipizza from the new sw cookbook. Will post a pic later and tell you how it goes!

4.5/15 syns

Well it cost 1/5 syn a quarter die to the heck sausages being used instead of the free sw ones.

Still it wasn't bad! It did have a bitter ish cauliflower taste. Nothing terrible maybe out needed to be cooked longer before baking?

All in all I'd give it 6/10

Attachments

• 20160309_165945_HDR.jpg
    20160309_165945_HDR.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 22
  • 20160309_165807_HDR.jpg
    20160309_165807_HDR.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 18
hex a Milk Heb B: wholemeal roll

b: muller yog Bacon 1 syn ketchup
L: caulizza, roasted tomatoes, 2 syns ketchup. Quavers 16g 4.5 curly wurly 26g 6
d: Syn free spaghetti carbonara

3 leeks finely sliced
2 handfuls of button mushrooms, quartered
Sweat them down with frylight in a large frying pan
6 smoked bacon medallions cut into bits
1 heaped teaspoon of lazy garlic
shakes of rosemary, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper

3 eggs
1/2 tub quark
slash milk
whisked

once the veg and bacon are cooked, and the spaghetti is drained. throw the egg mixture into the pan, then add the spaghetti and turn off the hob.
Using tongs, toss the pasta through the sauce. The residual heat will cook the eggs and the sauce will thicken.

throw into a bowl and dig in!

really delicious, didnt miss the cheese one bit!

13.5/15 syns

Last edited:
Hi guys can I join in your convo - not sure how we do this really but i would really like a support network on my diet I started today. As I have been good all day but had a massive fail and ate a load of buttercream icing - whoopsie !!!!!

I have been so hungry all blooming day! Have not written down what I've had...still....can't be that bad.... (famous last words!)

B. Yoghurt. Coffee x 3. 2 syns of milk.

L. Pasta carbonara. Quavers 4.5syns

Snack. Hex b crustless bread with 3 dairy lea light hexa. Quavers 4.5. Curly wurly 6

D. Home made burger with 1 light Babybel. 2 syns. Chips and tomatoes.

19 syns!

Well, it could've been worse!

Attachments

• 20160311_173840_HDR.jpg
    20160311_173840_HDR.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Ive found I can't eat stuff like buttercream icing anymore, just doesn't taste as nice as it did pre SW.
Well done on you loss this week

Well, this weekend hasn't be great...no no! Not what you think, food wise it's been ok, the trouble happened when I fell down the stairs.

Anyhoo, I have a question,

How can you tell someone is doing SW whilst waiting at A&E?

She takes her 3 x crustless 3 x light laughing cow sandwiches and 3 clementines with her! :rotflmao:

Other than possibly breaking bones on top of my foot, I'm fine. The nurse told me that I wasn't to do any strenuous exercise, lol, so that's ok then! :character00116: I'm hobbling along, should be 6 weeks for the ligaments to fix themselves. ah well.

B: Hex b bread + Hex A cheese. 3 little clementines/satsumas/tangerines (does anyone really know the difference?!?!)
L: Missed it, came home from hospital and fell deep asleep
D: spanish omelette and salad. 2 syns for light salad cream

2 x hifi rocky road
.5 for splash of milk in tea

Syns 8.5 /15

Last edited:
Back