One down...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by camavamax, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. camavamax

camavamax Full Member

6 to go!

So, today was my very first day on the pp plan. I am allowed 46 dailies as I am breastfeedinf. Initially I thought this was brilliant as it meant I could eat myself senseless but ita proving quite tricky. Perhaps as I get into it a bit more, a bit of forward planning will help?

I am struggling to work out pp when I only have the infi for 100g.

Thank you! x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pixar

pixar has to be done this year

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    did fl4i, then exante now back on WW
    oh hi, did u start pp today? I'm not sure if i should go with pp as i LOVE fruits and know they are 0 points on pp. Currently I started the old discover plan, because thats the only one I know, I havent attended ww classes for a few years and don't know much on pp...Would like to help you out but don't know much about it either, but good luck, surely someone will help u out, x
  4. daisyleah

daisyleah Full Member

Weight Watchers propoints
    good luck you'll be brill, the first few days are the strangest but you really get the hang of it, especially if you make sure you weight everything, it's a bit of a pain at first but then you tend to gestimate weights lol. forward planning is definitely the way forwars until you get into the hang of it xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.