One for the girls - re totm

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hi,
I used to have really irregular periods as I have PCOS .. but recently they have got better, as in around 28 days, even though I do tend to suffer badly with mood swings and flooding..
I havent had one yet this month has anyone skipped any whilst on this..
Thanks

Yes me! I'm on the pill and have been regular throughout the diet so far, until this last month. It didn't arrive when it should have a couple of weeks ago, instead I have had very light bleeding for the last couple of days and no cramps.. (I'm not pregnant either before anyone asks lol). I'm the lightest I have been since I had my kids, and for about 8 years in all so I guess my body is confused? or something... I'm so glad you posted this as I was too shy too!!

xx

Thanks Sarette, at least I know Im not alone then....... I hate it when things like this happen.. I am kind of used to it as I didnt used to get them for sometimes 6 to 9 months so I never new but now they are better it freeked me this has suddenly happened.. I hope yours sort itself out too x

I have PCOS too, but only found out during my 2nd c-section! I've always been reasonable regular, even when not on the pill, but usually have the most horrendously painful periods. It really is freaky when things don't go according to plan isn't it!

xx

Yup I'm now officially a month late, but i didn't know if it was the PCOS playing funny *******, stress or CD. Just gave up waiting for it, as will probably arrive of a highly opportune time like when I'm wearing shorts on was into town or something.

me too my pcos has got so much better since losing weight and now getting period nearly 28-30 days however this month i just had tiny spots then nothing .. i have an appointment tomorrow i need a Trans-vaginal ultrasound i just know thats when it's going to turn up as i need to go to harley street get the tube and train i think it's saving it up for that !

curly i would think your body is just still adjusting unless you could possibley be pregnant have you checked?

I skipped periods too on vlcd (but still get all pms sympotoms nonetheless). Never know when it will come so I wear a panty liner most days (TMI,? sorry) My doc said this CAN happen but not to let myself skip more than 3 months in a row. I used to be VERY regular before CD. You are not alone darling.

I skipped periods too on vlcd (but still get all pms sympotoms nonetheless). Never know when it will come so I wear a panty liner most days (TMI,? sorry) My doc said this CAN happen but not to let myself skip more than 3 months in a row. I used to be VERY regular before CD. You are not alone darling.

Thanks so much for that.. it really does help, not that I want other people to suffer but at least I know Im not alone, and Denise I wear one too just in case every day.. keeping 'Always' in business lol x

Yay there's more of us! I feel less freaked out now :) xxx

me too my pcos has got so much better since losing weight and now getting period nearly 28-30 days however this month i just had tiny spots then nothing .. i have an appointment tomorrow i need a Trans-vaginal ultrasound i just know thats when it's going to turn up as i need to go to harley street get the tube and train i think it's saving it up for that !

Just wanted to wish you luck.. Who do you see in Harley street, I go up there too.. The tubes are not running tomorrow hon, just to let you know if you didnt already..

curly i would think your body is just still adjusting unless you could possibley be pregnant have you checked?

Hope not......... nooooooooo Im sure Im not x

Yup I'm now officially a month late, but i didn't know if it was the PCOS playing funny *******, stress or CD. Just gave up waiting for it, as will probably arrive of a highly opportune time like when I'm wearing shorts on was into town or something.

There seems to be quite a few of us with PCOS but I suppose it does make sense.. as one of the side effects with PCOS is being overweight..
Hopefully it wont happen when your in your shorts hon x:)

well with your new found sexy body i am sure Mr Curly has been
appreciating :D
i would just check if not here in a week or so

i have always had regular periods, even throughout CD. like clockwork. but i have noticed that the mild symptoms i normally get like sore boobies and backache have been worse since on CD. i keep waiting for my cycle to be messed up but it's not happened yet. i think it's quite common though.

I skipped a few periods, they were basically all over the place... none for 2 months, then two in one month... all very weird as usually I was like clockwork. CD does mess with your hormones as they get released from fat cells... or something! There have been a few posts about this. Don't worry, I think disruption is normal on CD!!!

xxx

my boobs were on FIRE going to uni this morning. Not actual fire but you know what I mean

I dont have PCOS but when on CD last time I was 1wk late the first month 2wks late the 2nd month and 3wks late the 3rd month whereas normally I would be pretty regular. You are not alone chick xxx

my boobs were on FIRE going to uni this morning. Not actual fire but you know what I mean

Got all sorts of funny visions now Lexie ... now we know you look hot in your new photos but we don’t want you on fire lol !!

LOL!!!!! wannabe.. that made me chuckle lots that really did........... thanks for that x

ahh i am pleased i made you laugh ! ..
But it’s true ...have to be extra careful now with more confidence and sexy bodies we could be in danger of creating a lot of post cd babys heehee :p ...

Back