One positive thought a day from you

Me in my clothes not my clothes in me - it's happening yay !

I've realisd that my trustie hoodies and tops that I lived in the last 2 years are now huge on me. The t-shirts are actually long on me now where as before they were just covering my muffin tops.

Yesterday I was doing breathing exercises (for voice) with a student in front of our long mirror. I hardly recognised myself. My jeans, which didn't go near me 2 months ago, are now too big. My legs looked much smaller. I'm starting to look petite.

The main thing is tho that altho I can see I'm slimmer all round i can also see where those last pounds are that I still need/want to wave goodbye to :)

Wow that is amazing Sunshine singer! You should be proud of yourself!

I find it hard to find something positive to say this morning. Have been having a rough couple of days. But one thing that I will keep in mind all day today, that will help me make the right choices, is the fact that I want to have lots and lots of too big clothes to get rid of when the fall comes. I will give them away or sell them, and put an end to this chapter of being really overweight. I am going to say good bye to 2 sizes then!

Well done Asa. Sometimes it's really hard to think of something good tosay to yourself. It happened to me during this week. But I have to say that my making myself think of something it lifted me for the day. It's important to stay positive and keep your goals in mind.

You're doing really well and in no time you'll be clearing your wardrobe. It will happen sooner than you think with this brilliant diet.

Hugs and more hugs xxx

Thanks Sunshine singer! Your comment made me happy! I will visualize my current clothes falling off from me, and me happily getting rid of them because they are not longer a part of me or my life. While getting rid of them, and putting that chapter to end in my life, I am wearing bright beautiful clothes that make me look really good! And I am smiling while getting rid of the old ones. How is that for a visualization?

Has no one else got something nice to say about themselves?????

Even when you're feeling low, try thinking of one good thing about yourself and post it. It really helps :)

Hope your're all having a good day. My energy is low but still thinking positively xxx

you right sunshine singer...
I'm on a real downer day today, feel horribly fat, lumpy, tired etc (and thats all before i quit smoking! lol)....
However, i have lost 3 and a half stone, and i'm feeling a lot more bones than i did before...i love my shoulders now as they are more shaply, and my waste is getting a lot smaller....cant grumble really can i! lol
xxxx

I'm feeling good today as my WI proves that although I didn't completely stick to plan while on holiday (and this was a conscious choice and still made careful choices about what to eat) my hard work before and after the few days away was worth it as the scales went very much in the right direction.

Sometimes it pays to be a stubborn Taurean! lol

Friday - my positive thought for today is to concentrate on what I HAVE achieved, rather than beating myself up about a minor cheat. I am 8lb from my first goal and I have worked hard to acheive it. Although I am not going to throw that away and stop my diet, I can only try my best and if I have a slip up along the way - then so what. I aim to be 100% for 3 weeks until my hols but if I don't make goal, I feel I look 'passable' now at a size 12/14

That's fab Mia. we are only human and some days are tougher than others....no different from every day life. :) gotta focus on how far we've come for sure xxx

My mini goal is for my gig in 3 weeks to stay on 810 till then and enjoy it like I was doing.

I need to put the last 2 weeks behind me and get motivated and focused again.

Positive thought- my clothes are all loose and I am getting there. I can do this x

I bought some size 16 jeans the other day and they actually fit!! not quite comfy enough to wear yet but give me a couple of weeks and I'll be in them!!

Well done, Nikki - good work. You'll wave bye bye to that last pound and more next week :)

My positive thought for today is that I'm loving the fact that I'm sitting in pyjamas that are getting too big and I have another pair hanging out on the washing line that I bought 2 years ago in the Next sale. They didn't fit then and are a great fit now! Looking forward to getting into other clothes that no longer fit and then, when I exhaust those, looking forward to buying new things!

Oh, and it's sunny! That's always positive! Off out to do some gardening :D

Nice one guys and good afternoon everyone,

Positive thought, positive thought (scratching head).........em.......:confused:

I am feeling more in control again of my diet. :) I feel I can now move on with it and I'm looking at the next stage with a fresh approach. :queen:
Of course I'm proud :bunnydance:of the weightloss but in order to move on i needed to achknowledge that it's gone. Now I'm on the next chapter and this time I am going to get to my goal.

Have a great sunday peeps. Hugs to all xxx

my positive thought for the day...is that i am not only sticking to SS 100% but i'm still not smoking! Had my last cigarette on fri at 4pm, so nearly 2 days without them! Feel GOOD!!!!:)
xxxx

Oh hurray......I tried on 3 gorgeous vest tops i put away a few weeks ago after a 7 hour wardrobe clearout. The silver, bought in florida 4 years ago, was always tight on me. The navy with satin trim, never got to wear much. The silk top which i bought for a party we had 2 years ago and didnt wear, has never been worn. I hadn't planned on trying these again till goal but thought I may as well and they all fit yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
The silver and navy are perfect, no stretching and sitting lovely. The silk fits but I'll be happier in a few weeks with it. I couldn't even get that one on a few weeks ago and had posted somewhere that i'd like to be wearing it on my OH's birthday in early July.....

It's so weird Shrinking. I look at the clothes that don't fit yet and at the time I tell myself.....when that fits, I'll know i'm doing well. It's great motivation for me. xxx

I can get my engagement and wedding rings off easily! Progress!

LizzMB, Sunshine and LizS - what fabulous news! Congratulations to all of you. Way to go!!!! :D

Thanks Thez. The power of positivity aye!!!!!!! lol. I will make this top fit me!!!!! hhahahahahahahah x hope you're ok xxx

Back