One positive thought a day from you

Oh hurray......I tried on 3 gorgeous vest tops i put away a few weeks ago after a 7 hour wardrobe clearout. The silver, bought in florida 4 years ago, was always tight on me. The navy with satin trim, never got to wear much. The silk top which i bought for a party we had 2 years ago and didnt wear, has never been worn. I hadn't planned on trying these again till goal but thought I may as well and they all fit yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
The silver and navy are perfect, no stretching and sitting lovely. The silk fits but I'll be happier in a few weeks with it. I couldn't even get that one on a few weeks ago and had posted somewhere that i'd like to be wearing it on my OH's birthday in early July.....

It's so weird Shrinking. I look at the clothes that don't fit yet and at the time I tell myself.....when that fits, I'll know i'm doing well. It's great motivation for me. xxx

I just love it when that happens!!! What a great feeling! Enjoy them while you can, they'll soon be to big :D.

LOL Asa........ can't imagine that happening! Funny old diet xxx How are you getting on today? Back in the swing of it of your blip-tania???
xxx

Thanks for asking! I am just enjoying my third shake for the day, decided to do four. It has been alright today, but some cravings... the stuff from yesterday still sits in the refridgerator..., and my boyfriend went for fast food... I was a bit angry at him and felt a bit sad for myself :D.

Well, well done on staying strong hun. It's just so worth it long term isn't it. I get through loads of mint tea when i'm thinking of blip food. Not quite the same but seems to work most of the time. xxx

Wooohooooooooo :party0011:new day, new week and a fresh approach to my next chapter. Watch out goal......here I come :)

In a moment of madness last night, i got out of bed and tried on jeans and skirts and again they fitted.........It still shocks me that things that I couldn't get a leg into or past my hips now fit comfortably.......sorry I will get over it but it's so fantastic.

I have decided I am going to have a fantabulous loss this week lol. It's about time. My losses in month 2 haven't been great but i'm not getting bogged down in numbers. I've done that before and ended up puting more weight on.....so lesson learned the hard way. So here is to the future. Don't look back, instead take a giant leap forward. :bolt:

So everyone what is your positive thought about yourself today? Come on, you deserve to think nice things about yourself. :bunnydance:

Lets all have a brilliant week,

Hugs x

My Monday thought..

To be 100% today as feel a little picky, and my WI with new CDC is Thursday, which is only 4 days after my last one (yes), lol.. So need to see a loss, or I'll feel like a right jelly :).xx

No pickies for you hun. Little pickers wear big knickers and........you've done SO well to get back on track.

Think of a little mini devil sunshine singer on your shoulder wagging her finger when you go to pick lol.

Be strong xxx

my positive thought is that i'm still not smoking and i've also decided not to drink anymore coffee to see if that's what effected my loss this week (just in case! lol)....!
xxxx

I'm on track for another 100% day - had a panic earlier when I realised I had not brought a pack with me for lunchtime...thankfully one in my drawer. I'm really motivated today because I have my first proper WI tomorrow night and am looking for a good loss, even an improvement on the 9.5 I lost already, so I'm determined to stick to it today.

Come on.... think.....say 1 nice thing about yourself

Hiya,

Good positive vibes on here today.

Liz S. Giving up smoking is hard at any time but while on CD that has to be extra hard. so well done you.

......LizzMB Thank goodness you had an extra pack stashed at work ...phew!!! It's horrible if you find you;ve nothing to keep you going.

Lets all stay 100%. You're all doing so well.

Anyone else having a nice thing to say about themselves? It can be anything from I like my new waist, my calves are smaller, my hair is in great condition to I feel great today, I'm motivated, I'm doing this for myself.

Some days it's really hard to say anything nice about yourself but try. Think hard and the answer will come to you.... promise. xxx

I love this thread :).

I am so amazed and happy with my motivation today! After the blip weekend it was a bit tricky to get the thoughts back in the right place, but I really feel they are back on track now. I feel strong, both in my body and mind, I have the strength and energy to follow this diet to the lovely end :)

Look forward to reading this thread tomorrow! No I am off to my lovely bed for a lovely nights sleep!

Thats right :), bright and early for our sit ups!!! Sweet dreams!

Back