One positive thought a day from you

my thought for the day is that i'm changing my mental attitude to food on a daily basis....i actually prefer the smell of beans on toast over greasy take aways now.....ohhh...and i've noticed i have the sense of smell of a sniffer dog! Its making me appreciate things more!
Having a good start to the day today!
:)
xxx

My thought for the day is to enjoy the things around me and not to think so much about the diet that we are on. It's a way of life for me now, for a few more months anyway and need to feel more that way about it. xxx

Good morning everyone,

LizzMB....I agree with you, i noticed my smell changed and I now appreciate the smell of food without having to go and scoff it :)

Eternal... that is a brilliant idea. It is a way of life and it's become way too much of a focus for me. I'm gonna start to change my mindset and hopefully those stubburn last lbs will leave me.

Hope everyone can think of just one positive thought about themselves today. No matter how bad you feel or how much negitivity you're feeling, turn it into a positive thought. Keep it with you all day.

My last 9.5 lbs just won't go away.... I'm willing those pounds to go and my totm is due any day... lucky for them. I'm also extremly constipated and have been for most of CD. Therefore my tummy is very bloated.......

My positive thought is (this is hard)....... em.....

I love being able to see my collar bones. I just think it looks nice. So yeah... I love my collar bones :)

Wishing all you minimins a great day xxx

To jump back on the wagon as from now with no more blips and stick to CD 100%..:D

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm wearing today a pair of jeans I couldn't get a leg in 2 months ago with a white t-shirt that I bought in Florida 4 years ago and was always way too tight.(still is a bit tight but reminds me I have a way to go :) - always a good thing!

xxx

Any positive thoughts from anyone?

Hi Sunshine..

Mine is a little later today, is to get through the next few days without picking as I'm busy packing and moving on Saturday. My BF does not know I'm on CD, so gonna be hard telling him that. Saturday, I'm planning to buy a cooked chicken and a french stick for all the ppl helping me to move and make lunch with lots of salad. Might do that the day before and have them ready made in the fridge..Might just have a little chicken and salad that day. xx

my positive thought for the day......that i'm close to my 10 weeks weigh in and i never thought i would get to week 10...AND...i'm still not smoking so very pleased with my self-control! :)
xxx

Great everyone! My positive thought that I had all day is that I feel so slim! I know I have some ways to go, but I am so happy for what I have achieved so far. And my clothes are getting baggy :D

Awww that's annoying Eternal... You'll do it for sure. You've had a great week so keep it up hun. (just done my sit-ups)

Still liking my collar bone!!! it had been hiding for a few years.
xxx

Back