One step closer...

Tate.b

Well, I'm here. First two days are complete. Day one...bloody tough. But I got through. Day two...not as tough. Day three, four, five, six and seven will be the test. Work. How on earth do I combat the dreaded office snacks and smells at lunch time?!
I guess I've got to dig deep and keep thinking of how good I'll feel when these dreaded stubborn 5 stone are gone. Fingers crossed this gives me the boost I need and to see that I can infact lose weight. One step closer!! Xx

Your past the hardest bit hun, after day 3 its much easier

Make sure you have your favourite tea, coffees, zero, lots of cut up veg at hand, litre water bottle

It's plain sailing from here in , preparation key when facing work temptations!!

X

Thank you! I think today's been easier cause I've had coke zero. Feel like I'm cheating tho as its not on the "list". I've got everything ready to go. Just really hope I stick to it. I need this to work more than ever before. Fingers crossed. X

Tate.b said:
Thank you! I think today's been easier cause I've had coke zero. Feel like I'm cheating tho as its not on the "list". I've got everything ready to go. Just really hope I stick to it. I need this to work more than ever before. Fingers crossed. X

Just to let you know that you are 100% fine with coke zero as it IS on the list! It clearly states on the website that Coke Zero is suitable for the s&s plan :) x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Well I survived a day at work. And I've just had my protein meal but my god I want to stuff my face. I'm missing everything from cheese to butter to chilli sauce to chicken nuggets. Boo hiss. I'm on day four as of tomorrow and I'm really starting to doubt that I'm ever going to get into ketosis and lose any weight. I'm fed up already of drinking water, I've had around 3ltrs today and I'm sloshing. It doesn't help that I'm missing out on my favourite tapas tomorrow night. That and a day outside in the green doing heavy lifting doesn't make me feel very positive. Damn. Must go and be strong. Nothing left to have today. Had porridge, spag Bol, coco bar and a protein and veg meal. Only milk to drink. :( maybe I'm
Supposed to be fat forever?!

Get positive hun, you can get through it

Keep busy around the house or go out get some air and exercise, meet a friend or phone someone for a chat

Do you like tea?? Coffee?? - make a sweet latte with your milk and sweeteners

Have a coke zero/Dr pepper zero. Make a big bowl of stir fry or veggies to nibble

Make a list of why your doing this, stick a fat picture on the fridge and fight through the tough day. It will get easier

Hang in there xxxx

I definitely need to get positive. Just so bloody emotional. It's only food! Don't drink any hot drinks, don't like them. :( and I've eaten all my 200gs allowance of veg for the day. I'm so tempted to eat more chicken. But them what's the point. Mmmm. I've already had two cans of zero today. Maybe I'll just head to sleep. Thanks for the tips tho. Need to shape up. Sure I'll have lost something by the end of this week. I must?! X

Yes you will have lost hun

Have zero and protein if you need it, you can do it xxx

I've just finished CD and S and S and can confirm that you do survive : )

I was 15 stone 3 lbs last year and im now 9 st 11 and a size 8-10. A loss of 5 stone 6 - nearly 3 stone of that through CD- I lost over 3 stone in 7 weeks of sole sourcing.

It IS really hard. I DID want to binge . I would sometimes line up chocolate bars and contemplate eating them.

Anyway - if your desire to succeed is stronger than your fear of failure , then you'll do it. Vigilance at all times. Dig deep, pull yourself up and just DO IT

Good luck!

You guys really do provide motivation. :)

Well, day 4 is over. And it's been tough. I've done 8 hours of solid walking, lifting, carrying, and general calorie burning. I had two shakes, a bar, with more water than I can think of writing down. Then I went to la tasca. Everyone around me tucked into paella, fried fish, meatballs, omelette and I had...dry chicken and prawns. Gutted. But I did it. I got through. Day 5 tomorrow. Then it's only day 6 then say 7! Wow this week is going quick. Let's hope today's exercise has burned lots and lots of calories. Xx

Day five. Awesome. So far from a cheeky look on the scales 5lbs has gone. I'm going for at least 7 this week. Back to the old days when I'd eat no carbs, no sugar and no fat I'd regularly lose 1/2stone in a week. My friends used to say that I'd just have to bend over and I'd lose weight. Am off boxing tonight, do will add extra protein. I'm hoping that when I see my friends later they'll notice a difference. Well, add the 5lbs onto the 9lbs I lost with exercise I've officially lost a stone. Awesome. :D

Day 5 for me too, and much easier today. Had a wobble of self doubt in the morning but stuck with it and today is almost over. 5lbs lost already is great

Good going for getting through. I'm seriously struggling today. I feel like death warmed up. Boiling hot, sore throat, couch, aching. Mmmm. Think my week maybe ending early. :(

Back