One SW day at a time

Yikes that is a lot if money, could hypnotherapy work, Lydia had this to stop smoking & it worked, much cheaper than £600!!!

Figs! In season now (I think we're just coming out of fig season actually), DELISH. I just give them a quick rinse, snip off the stalk, cut into sections and eat. It's nice with Greek yogurt and a little drizzle of syrup. I like them in savoury dishes as well, they're fab with prosciutto and mozzarella or goats cheese in a salad. They've got a nice crunch to them. Give them I try I think I got some for a quid in ASDA recently - worth a bash.

Last edited:
Hiya everyone I haven't been on in so long am really enjoying reading peoples weight losses I signed up a while ago but forgot my password only me lol! these last couple of weeks iv been trying really hard to keep at the bottom end of my target iv just had a operation on my legs so I haven't been able to workout in while its been 6 weeks and its driving me mad and I thought maybe with sitting around a lot I would hit the munchies but I have been more careful then what I would normally and I am at the lower end of my target so am happy with myself saying that though I am planning a treat day on Saturday plus a cheeky night out with the girls

talking about omlette iv been wanting one for days now but iv made sure its on my menu for tomorrow with ham mushrooms pepers and a little cheese yummy!:)

Friday - Meh.

That's right, I said MEH. My bad mood continues and I'm actually wondering whether I'm having a hormonal funny five minutes so I'm trying desperately not to snap people's heads off or make any hasty decisions in case I suddenly feel OK again and then get a star week! :p

WI - 4lb GAIN. Blimey! So I guesstimated my syns for the week and it came out at a whopping 180/105. No wonder I had a gain. I was 1,500 cals over for the week which if I remember correctly works out at a pound gain so I think the other three have just joined in to have a fat party. I hope they're enjoying themselves because they are going to be unceremoniously hoiked out by the scruffs of their necks next week. :D.Seriously, I feel calm about this gain, I knew I was in for a bottom kicking after last week - 4 days out of nine off plan is a recipe for disaster - and it's strengthened my resolve for next week.

So yesterday was HORRIBLE which you all know so I'm not going to go on about it any more. Today is a fresh new day and it will all be OK in the end. Positive Mental Attitude.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Baked beans with ham, coffee with almond milk (3)

Lunch - Chilli-con-carne with jacket potato and cheese (A)

Dinner - Baked salmon, roasted fennel, steamed pink fir potatoes with dill butter (tweak B) and courgette crisps.

Snacks - Mint Muller light, pomegranate

Total syns - 3

On The Agenda - Work, if this rain clears up then I'm going for a stress busting tramp about the woods at lunch time, home, firework display tonight at the golf club - Lah-di-dah - so no idea what I'll be eating but I'm going to keep everything low today.

Last edited:
Well at least you sort of knew where the gain came from:)....now if you hadn't, and had been really good it would be a different matter:D
enjoy the fireworks!...hope you're wearing your 'posh' frock?! :D

Courgette crisps....now there's another idea:).....this forum is great!

Well at least you sort of knew where the gain came from:)....now if you hadn't, and had been really good it would be a different matter:D enjoy the fireworks!...hope you're wearing your 'posh' frock?! :D Courgette crisps....now there's another idea:).....this forum is great!

Courgette crisps are yummy, I'm a bit funny about courgette - don't like them too "wet" if you know what I mean, but cooking them up in a frying pan makes them scrummy!

Saturday

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Courgette and feta omelette (Half A), coffee with almond milk (Half A)

image-2104855122.jpg

Lunch - Baked salmon with brown rice salad

image-4051355891.jpg

Dinner - Spicy black and white bean soup (SO SPICY!) with Greek yogurt (1)

image-957463531.jpg

You can almost see the fire dripping off it!

Snacks - Orange and chocolate muller light. I love these, small glass of wine (4), white bread and butter ($hit! Er,....8)

Total Syns - 12

No B option.

Not sure what the plan is for the rest of today other than not to do a bad murder.

Last edited:
Food looks yummy again :D I have the occasional day like that where you just want to be on your own with no interruptions..... and yeah everyone and thing is annoying! Must be a Woman thing :D

I'm having a week of it. The rosé wine seems to be keeping The Hulk at bay for the time being though!

Sunday

Status: Still in bed. Tummy rumbling loudly so will be forced to get up shortly to find something to eat!

Not too bad food wise yesterday. I intend to gloss over my wine consumption. ;)

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Small bowl of black and white bean soup

Dinner - Chicken tikka, plain boiled rice, salad. I ate about half, the tikka was very dry indeed. :(

View attachment 158646

On The Agenda - Not too sure, a quiet day sounds good to me

Last edited:
Monday - Up it rolls like a bad penny. Stupid Mondays.

Good news, my bad mood has departed. Phew! That was horrible. In fact I was in a pretty spectacular mood yesterday, so much so that I offered to cook a cottage pie for dinner. I haven't made one for absolutely yonks but I must say that once I got going it didn't take as long and wasn't as much of a faff as I remembered. It was EXCELLENT, even if I do say so myself.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Brunch - Beans on toast (B), green tea

Dinner - Cottage pie (A for cheese in mash and on the top plus 1 syn), carrots, sweetcorn, baby Brussels sprouts, green beans.

Snacks - Apple, Orange and chocolate Muller Light, glass of red wine (8)

Total syns - 8

Last edited:
Back