One SW day at a time

Boo!!!! :peep: Thanks for the link, forgot how much fun your diaries were! ;)

Am I the only one reading this who wants to see the photo!?!?!?! :8855:

Your food looks totally yumtastic. You sure know how to do good hangover grub don't you? I've not had a hangover for quite some time now as I don't really drink much thesedays, or go out much for that matter!! (Can you hear my violin playing!!) Not that I mind though as I just don't have the body confidence to go out these days. Although in saying that I am going out on friday night to see my friend perform in a concert. She's an opera singer so I don't imagine we'll be hitting the jaegerbombs during the interval!!! :party0016::8855:

Hope you've had a good day and well done on this weeks weight loss. :clap:

Boo!!!! :peep: Thanks for the link, forgot how much fun your diaries were! ;)

Am I the only one reading this who wants to see the photo!?!?!?! :8855:

Your food looks totally yumtastic. You sure know how to do good hangover grub don't you? I've not had a hangover for quite some time now as I don't really drink much thesedays, or go out much for that matter!! (Can you hear my violin playing!!) Not that I mind though as I just don't have the body confidence to go out these days. Although in saying that I am going out on friday night to see my friend perform in a concert. She's an opera singer so I don't imagine we'll be hitting the jaegerbombs during the interval!!! :party0016::8855:

Hope you've had a good day and well done on this weeks weight loss. :clap:

Ah, it won't be long before you'll be out pole dancing and making a show of yourself I'm sure ;). As to the photo - You'd be lucky!! Haha! Nice to see you around the boards again.

Tuesday

Hangover has finally departed! Hoorah for that. Well, so much for having zero syns for the rest of the week I ended up having my full 15 yesterday as I was still craving crap! I drank 4 litres of water at work as well! :eek:. Prepared a lamb shank curry for the slow cooker last night so dinner is all sorted which is great - but as hard as I tried to trim the shanks there was still some visible fat so I'm going to need to syn that as well! Ah well, looks like a STS this week at best. Never mind.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, coffee with almond milk (1.5)

Lunch - Baked salmon, roasted vegetable couscous, green salad

Dinner - Ham and pepper pizza (A and B), celeriac and butternut squash chips (2 for oil)

Snacks - ITSU Chicken jaipur noodle cup (1.5), slice of bread and scrape of butter (6), quark with options (3.5) and cherries, an orange. :eek: snacktastic!

Total syns - 14.5 Doh!

Food looks gorgeous as always. If you do have a STS at least it's not a gain, and it's not like you're out painting the town red every week (or are you? ;)) It's good to enjoy yourself once in a while, says the person with zero social life whatsoever.

Food looks gorgeous as always. If you do have a STS at least it's not a gain, and it's not like you're out painting the town red every week (or are you? ;)) It's good to enjoy yourself once in a while, says the person with zero social life whatsoever.

I'm praying for a STS to be honest - I can;t really get away with being "naughty" as it really affects my weight loss and I'm SO determined to get rid of this weight this time around! Not got a big night out now until 21st February - although there are a couple of little meals and things booked between now and then - but hopefully I will be able to show restraint (!!!)

Wednesday

Booked to go and do a body pump class tonight. DREAD! It's going to hurt SO MUCH. Still, it's booked, my bag is packed and I must start exercising again (I love it when I'm into it, it's just the first couple of weeks that's dreadful) :character00116:. I really feel like I'm taking control of everything again, it's a good feeling.

100%er yesterday and I enjoyed all my food which is great!

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Beans on toast (B), Coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Tuna nicoise salad

Dinner - Lamb shank madras, pilau spiced brown rice, tomato and cucumber salad. YUM! It was quite fatty though - but as I've had only 1 syn yesterday I'm not going to worry about it - it was probably about 6 syns. I'm not going to bother with lamb shanks any more though, more trouble than they're worth.

Snacks - 0% Greek yogurt with blueberries

Total syns - 7? Maybe more, definitely under 15 though.

Yay for getting into the exercise again. I know what you mean though, I'm fine once I'm in the swing but it's just getting into the routine that's difficult.

Yay for finally being over the hangover! Urgh I really do hate a hangover! Your food looks so yummy. Was the tuna salad made by your own fair hands? Can you tell me what you put in it? The curry looked amazing too. Can I come live with you pweeeeeeaaaasseeee!!!! :8855:

Well done for booking the body pump class. I used to love going to classes many moons ago when I was lovely and slim! (Hey, I wonder if that's why I was lovely and slim!!!;-)) Just think how much better you'll feel once you've been.

Hope you have a great day today. It's snowed a lot here overnight and I've got the day off work as my wee one has a hospital appointment this afternoon so I might just spend the morning making snowmen and snow angels!!! :8855: :8855:

Yay for finally being over the hangover! Urgh I really do hate a hangover! Your food looks so yummy. Was the tuna salad made by your own fair hands? Can you tell me what you put in it? The curry looked amazing too. Can I come live with you pweeeeeeaaaasseeee!!!! :8855:

Well done for booking the body pump class. I used to love going to classes many moons ago when I was lovely and slim! (Hey, I wonder if that's why I was lovely and slim!!!;-)) Just think how much better you'll feel once you've been.

Hope you have a great day today. It's snowed a lot here overnight and I've got the day off work as my wee one has a hospital appointment this afternoon so I might just spend the morning making snowmen and snow angels!!! :8855: :8855:

That tuna salad is well easy and it makes a good packed lunch as well. It's just shredded lettuce, celery, cucumber and red onions, tin of tuna, a couple of new potatoes, cooked green beans and an egg (should be hard boiled but mine wasn't!). Dead simple.

I was addicted to exercise for a while but then life took over so I'm hoping to get my love back for it soon - I did enjoy it last night though and felt very virtuous afterwards. Ha!

Have fun in the snow - I'm a bit jealous, we haven't had any so far this year!

Thursday

I'm a bit achy after pump last night but nothing too debilitating. I did take it pretty easy weight-wise to be honest. Booked for another class tomorrow so will up my weights a bit...although if I know the DOMS, which I do, tomorrow will be the day I really feel it. *nail bite*. Speaking of biting my nails, WI day tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I'm in for a gain, not least because of all the water my muscles will be holding on to. Must try not to get too caught up in the scales this week and keep on plodding. I've got a nice quiet weekend ahead with NO ALCOHOL and NO NAUGHTINESS planned.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Overnight porridge with blueberries and banana, coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Prawn salad

Dinner - Leftover lamb shank madras (6) with brown rice and tomato and cucumber. Blob of Greek yogurt (1)

Snacks - None

Total syns - 7

Ooooh, thanks for the recipe. Was there any dressing on it? It looked very tasty. :drool:

Well done for going to your body pump class. Exercise does become addictive, I used to love the achey muscle feeling as i'd knew i'ddone a good job at the gym. I really wish I had the confidence to go to classes again but I'm just too fat just now. :(

I hope you have a good day today and I bet you get a nice weight loss tomorrow. Good luck.

LN_034582_BP_10.jpg
This is the dressing I use all the time, I love it!

As to feeling too fat to go to the gym, I can sympathise with you but the way you're smashing it at the moment it won't be long before you'll get a bit of confidence back and will maybe think about going back. I have every confidence in you!

Thanks Sally, That's so nice of you to say that. :D

Friday! All the rars!

WI Day - STS. Good! I do love my syns all resetting. Ooooh, shiny! 105 syns!

I am aching today like nobodies business. Woke myself up a couple of times in the night turning over! :eek: OUCH. I'm booked in to do pump again tonight but I'm seriously thinking about sacking it off and going for a swim instead - not sure I'll be able to even lift the bar off the floor - it hurts to sit down FGS! God, so unfit. :cry::D

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, coffee with almond milk (A)

Lunch - Peppered mackerel (4) salad

Dinner - Chicken and cashew (B) stir fry. Yum I really enjoyed this - I used leftover brown rice, an M & S packaged stir fry bag of veggies and a pack of cooked chicken so it was super quick and delish.

Snacks - An orange

Total syns - 4

Weekly syns - 135/105 - whoops!

That stir fry looks rather delicious. I know what you mean about the pain after exercise, I find that the trick is try and not stop moving for too long!

That stir fry looks rather delicious. I know what you mean about the pain after exercise, I find that the trick is try and not stop moving for too long!

It doesn't help that my job is a desk one - at the top of a flight of stairs! ARGH!

Well done on the STS! I'm a bit achy after my mammoth walk yesterday, but I'm going to take myself off to the gym in a bit

A 5 hour walk will do that to a person! ;)

Saturday

Lovely. Well my aches abated a little bit but not enough to face another session of bodypump. I'm booked in this morning though, and for yoga tomorrow to help me stretch out haha!

Went slightly over my Syns yesterday but only by three, so *shrug*.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Peanut butter (2 - PB2), and banana on toast (B), coffee with almond milk (A)

image.jpg

Lunch - Peppered smoked mackerel (4) salad

Dinner - Spicy Spanish kebabs (2) with sweet potato fries (3) and salad.

image.jpg

Snacks - Sliver of salted caramel cake (7) Meh, it was alright.

Total syns - 18

Back