*one week detox challenge*

Temptress

Hi anyone thats reading :wave_cry:

Just starting to prepare for my one week detox beginning tomorrow and will be updating this everyday to motivate myself and anyone else who wants to join in.

I've followed this detox a couple of times before and it works but its bloody hard to follow, one week is more than enough but it puts you in a good mindset to begin your weightloss programme. Will power is definately required.

So here goes:

* NO CAFFINE
* NO ALCOHOL
* NO DAIRY
* NO RED MEAT
* GOOD CARBS ONLY
* NO SUGAR, NO SALT

Basically a very clean diet consisting of mainly fruit, veg & limited complex carbs.

Tomorrow is porridge & fruit for breakfast, apple as a snack, roasted veg rice for lunch, salad for dinner, snacking on fruit veg inbetween. Drinking mainly water & green & nettle tea.

Will also calorie count & attempt to go to the gym or swimming. I am aiming to do 30 mins excerise per day.

I lost 4lbs a week on this detox previously and will definately do it again.

Will update my signiture with start weight & goals tomorrow.

Well good luck me & anyone else thats reading...

Feel free to join & ask any questions.

J xx

A big, fat FAIL! ate carbs for brekfast which is ok, carbs 4 lunch which is also ok and then just scoffed and scoffed chocolate! didnt do any excercise, a wasted day all in all. Will try again tomorrow. NO CARBS!!!!!!

Blimey. It's tough challenge. Lowering carbs I can do, but caffeine at the same time? I'd go mad
Best of luck with tomorrow!

I too am doing a detox - The Rice Diet Solution.
Thye have a detox that you can follow for the first day of each week on the diet, but I followed it for four days and lost 6 lbs!
I will be following it again next week to see what happens.
My weeks menu consisted of:
Each day:
B: 2 starches and 2 fruits
Lunch and dinner the same.
I would have either 2 servings porridge (1/2c ea)for breakfast and a couple of fruits or one banana for am snack.
Then for lunch the same or 2/3 c long grain white rice(1/3 is 1 serv.) and fruit for pm snack.

Then the same for dinner and evening snack. A little boring, but who cares b/c it was just for five days and I lost six pds! Worth every boring meal. :)
To drink, water plain tea or coffee, no sugars, dairy products, alcohol or added salt.
Eating healthily but normally on the weekend though and back to diet on Monday.

well i failed failed failed the detox!! i think its because it was too much of a drastic shock after eating anything and everything over the christmas period. i have started to eat healthy again (except for today i've kinda pigged out). I have read abit about the Rice Diet and I think I might give it a go, soozsb thats a really good result after 4 days. its worth a try! i always cut carbs out but i am a carboholic which i why i think i fail, so this might be good for me! i will report back thanks xx

Back