One Year to Yummy Mummy?!

THURSDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
2 x Weetabix (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA)
Banana and plum.

DINNER
Wholewheat pasta with laughing cow (HEXA)
Mullerlight.

TEA
Jacket potato with beans
2 x hifi lights (HEXB)

SNACKS
Skips (4 Syns)
Aero biscuit (5 Syns)

Total - 9 Syns

Week so far - 9/15.

Right it's my night out tonight (first one since November - really need to get out more!) going to Nandos first which will be a max of 8 Syns! Then think I'm going to be drinking Malibu and diet coke for 4 Syns each. My usual drink used to be mixed fruit kopparberg but at 12 Syns a bottle I don't think I can do it! Anyway going to allow 40 Syns for tonight then save a few everyday for the rest of the week.

Hope you're having a lovely evening out! Malibu and diet coke is my diet drink too :)

Oh dear :/ plan went completely out of the window! Nandos was shut! So we ended up going to Yates - burger and a drink for a fiver so I ate half a burger and chips and had strawberry brothers. Then cocktails all night :( didn't even get tipsy either so a real waste of Syns. Really not happy cant believe I've done this to myself I was so motivated to stay on track and I just got carried away with shots and cocktails. So mad and peed off with myself this morning!

Hey don't beat yourself up about it! It's your first night out in what, 6 months? It's not like you're doing it every week!

Draw a line and forget about it, you've done brilliantly so nothing to worry about!

Ok i'm over it now lol! Manage to be 100% on plan yesterday and gave myself a good talking to and I'm back for good this time :) off out for dinner today but going to either have a jacket or steak with salad so will stay on plan. Going to use minimum syns til WI and hopefully won't have done too much damage *fingers crossed*

Hello ladies :)
How are we all doing??

Was very good again yesterday :) ended up having Sunday roast so I had chicken without the skin and loads of veggies - even gave away my roasties and yorkshires! So just a few syns for gravy. Just been to aldi to stock up on fruit and veg as I'm trying to increase my SF to try and help me get a loss this week even though I know I will be very lucky if I do!

MONDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
2 x Weetabix (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA)

DINNER
Ham Omlette
Harvest morn cereal bar (1/2 HEXB)

TEA
Hunters Chicken with roasted veggies
Mullerlight

SNACKS
Harvest morn cereal bar (1/2 HEXB)
Drifter (5 Syns)

Total - 5 Syns.

Another good day :) back on track now and already feel like I've lost the bloat from my few days off which is a good sign. Back to work after my week off tomorrow tho :( OH went back today and my little girl been at her daddys so boring day for me doing housework to keep me distracted from food!

Yay another 100% on plan day :) Back in the zone!

TUESDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Banana
Bacon, poached egg and tomatoes.

DINNER
6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (HEXB) with laughing cow (HEXA).
Harvest morn bar (1/2 HEXB)
Plum, fruit salad.

TEA
Superfree Bolognese

SNACKS
Harvest morn bar (1/2 HEXB)
Aero biscuit (5 Syns)
Milk in teas (HEXA)

Total - 5 Syns.

Lost 2lbs this week very very pleased with that and so glad I got back on the wagon when I did otherwise I probably would have had a gain instead!

We went out shopping yesterday afternoon and ended up eating out at pizza hut express :/ I've synned everything I had tho so going to try and keep Syns low for the rest of the week and stay on plan. Don't even really know why I had it tbh just fancied it and it was there. No big deal. Also had a pretzel for 17 Syns which I'd already planned on having as my WI treat so total of 52 Syns for yesterday! 53 to play with for the rest of the week tho so I can manage it.

Just had yummy stuffed peppers for tea they were delish :) off to my aunties 50th birthday party tonight bless her! Driving tho do will be on the diet comes all night and going to take my HEXB cereal bars to keep me away from the buffet! Might just have a small piece of cake but that will be all. Need to keep focused and feel like I'm losing it all the time, thought I was back on track then still went all out last night.

I'm really struggling at the mo :( had a lot of crap the last few days and I'm trying so hard to stay on plan but ending up comfort eating all the time. Feel rubbish but it's the only way I know how to deal with things!

When I say crap I mean stress, bad stuff happen not had a lot of crap as in food - i'm comfort eating because I'm stressed, low, fed up.

Well I've given myself a talking to today and decided to switch to WW! Don't get me wrong I've loved SW and am very pleased to have lost 31.5lbs on it however I am getting bored with it and can see myself falling off the wagon in a big way so am switching to try and mix things up and get myself motivated again! Think I will start a new diary over in the WW forum fresh start and all that! Will be starting officially on Wednesday :)

Back