Ongoing Injury

Preeti77

Hi All
I had a fall a few years ago, when I landed on my armpit, yes really I did, and at the time I was told I have torn my muscles. The injury healed and it didn't bother me. However since I have started "reducing" my weight I have been having problems with the same arm/shoulder etc. Is it possible that with LL you lose muscle and with that the muscle becomes weaker thus causing an old injury to come back again?? Any advice would be welcome! :)

You will loose a little muscle, but that is something that can be built up again, they say that when you are under the 3 stone barrier to your goal muscle is used slightly.

It could also be the lack of calories your muscles may be fatigued and hence the old injury hurts a little more

Thanks Huseyin

She is a brilliant actress too!

Aww Sushmita - very graceful, and much better that Aishwarya Rai!! :p

Never like her either, then again Amitab Bachan is not exactly impressed with her being married his son either lol

Another Bollywood buff here huh! Nah I don't understand why they make him out to be the superstar either! BTW Did you see Anil Kapoor at the Golden Globes! :eek:

yes i did with the over clapping taking place, he is good too funny that man he did that film where he was the detective and he kept eating fruit in ever scene and asking questions lol

Yes i have become a bollywood buff thanks to my other half

Have you seen the new Aamir Khan movie! A MUST WATCH!

no actually, going to go see it at some point probably in wood green, i didnt see the Sharukh Khan one either was that any good if you saw it?

Ghajini was much better that RNBDJ but them I am a huge Aamir fan! Highly recommended!

Back