Onion Bahji's?

I made mine free by just mixing some SMash and onion together with curry podwer and baking them in the oven for 45 mins :) x

Gonna make these bhajis next week!! Saw an advert about a bhaji topped fish and wondered if there was a SW version!!!

X

Ill be giving these a go they sound fab I love Indian food - good idea to make to take to next taster session too

Gonna make these bhajis next week!! Saw an advert about a bhaji topped fish and wondered if there was a SW version!!!

X

I saw this to and I'm trying it on Friday will let I know how I get on xxxx

image-3120482354.jpg

Made these tonight...here they are pre and post cooking!!!!

Attachments

• image-3147941871.jpg
    image-3147941871.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 239
  • image-3483715277.jpg
    image-3483715277.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 233
Oh how yum
Does ur rogan josh look? Do u have a recipe anywhere? X

It wasn't really a curry/rogan josh! I just added an onion and tin of chopped tomatoes to the king prawns and then added spices - curry powder, chilli powder, garam massala,cumin etc. it tasted lovely though xxx

Made these tonight and they went down a treat with everyone. Will definatley be making again!

These are good too:

[h=2]Bombay Bhajis and Cucumber Raita - Free on Green[/h]

Fry Light
1 Onion finely chopped
6oz cooked and chopped potatoes
8oz canned chick peas (drained and shelled)
1 beaten egg
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp of curry powder
1 tsp mixed herbs
Salt and Pepper

Using fry light, fry the onion for 5 mins until tender, transfer to a bowl, add the potato and chick peas, mash together, stir in remaining ingredients and form 20 small balls.

Arrange bhajis on a baking tray, bake gas 7 (electric 220) for approx 15 minutes and serve with the raita.

[FONT=&quot]

There is also a raita recipe to serve them with:

1/2 cucumber (chop and put in a colander and sprinkle with salt - leave for 30 mins, dry well and transfer to a bowl)
4oz LF natural yogurt
4 chopped spring onions

Add the yogurt and spring onions to the yogurt, chill until ready to serve.

[/FONT]

Back