onions on attack and yoghurt question

Kayla's mum

Hi all. did atkins for 6 weeks but failed to lose weight for that last 3 of those 6. for the last week i have gone back to low calorie so my body gets used to carbs again. i'm starting the dukan diet attack phase today and was wondering how many grams of onions your allowed a day on attack (if any)

i bought tesco value fruit fromage frais ( very small pots) and planned to have 2 a day mixed with oat bran. are those yoghurts ok ? cant see any fruit pieces in them
thanks

( posted this in the diary forum by mistake, apologies)

The rule for yoghurt is low fat, no aded sugar and no fruit bits. I suspect these might have added sugar?

In attack the onion is just meant to used sparingly to add a bit of flavour (and not necessarily eaten I think)

I'd advise chives instead of onions in attack.

Fruit fromage frais isn't Dukan friendly at all - I can't find a link to this specific product, but if it has fruit in it it has fructose - fruit sugar - which is going to sabotage the diet from day 1

My biggest discovery on Dukan has been Total's 0% fat greek yogurt. It's as creamy and mild as fromage frais, and is very easy to flavour with a few drops of vanilla, rose or fruit flavouring if I need something sweet.

I've found it in Tescos, the Co-op and Waitrose

Back