Extra Easy Online food diary?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Snugglepuss, 9 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How do you write your meals down or food that you have eaten?

I have tried writing mine down in the food diary room on this website but i don't like the way it is. I have also tried writing it down in a pad but again its just all higgledy piggledy :sigh:

I'm not an online member nor to i go to class so it makes it harder.

I have a WW template on my computer thats counts points and everything when you write the food diary but i wouldn't know where to start to do a slimming world one :confused:

Can anyone help?
    Thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. H*Bomb

H*Bomb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(9.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The SW food diaries are pretty simple - box for free foods, box for superfree, box for your HEA, box for HEB and a box for syns. There is no point counting for SW, so you just need something simple.

4. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    I do a meal plan, there's one floating around in one of my previous posts, pin it on my cupboard and jot down my syns onto it, only the numbers, so I know how many I've got left. If I'm out, I write them in my filofax, or on the back of a reciept. I know in a morning how many I have for the day, since they're built in to my plan. You could create a similar food diary and pop it in your bag.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.