Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Online food diary?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Snugglepuss, 9 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How do you write your meals down or food that you have eaten?

I have tried writing mine down in the food diary room on this website but i don't like the way it is. I have also tried writing it down in a pad but again its just all higgledy piggledy :sigh:

I'm not an online member nor to i go to class so it makes it harder.

I have a WW template on my computer thats counts points and everything when you write the food diary but i wouldn't know where to start to do a slimming world one :confused:

Can anyone help?
    Thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. H*Bomb

H*Bomb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(9.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The SW food diaries are pretty simple - box for free foods, box for superfree, box for your HEA, box for HEB and a box for syns. There is no point counting for SW, so you just need something simple.

4. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    I do a meal plan, there's one floating around in one of my previous posts, pin it on my cupboard and jot down my syns onto it, only the numbers, so I know how many I've got left. If I'm out, I write them in my filofax, or on the back of a reciept. I know in a morning how many I have for the day, since they're built in to my plan. You could create a similar food diary and pop it in your bag.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.