Online Love....

fun1uk

I was wondering how many(if any) have found love online?I met my partner Richard 6 years ago online and although people didnt think you can find love online,we proved them wrong.
Any others here?

Vicky xxx

same here

hello brother ,

My story is same like you.i have found 1 girl before two or three month and now i am in love.She also loves me so much and we are going to marry with each other.

I didn't find love, but I thought I had (met my first on here, and was cheated on). However, that is in the past now. I truly do believe you can find true love online. Many people say how can you truly know someone online....but then if you meet someone drunk in a club (which is how most people my age seem to meet)...I would think you would know less about each other when you meet up next. I find online, I can truly be myself, and a lot of other people feel like that too. I love connecting with someone. I think it's a great place where we can get back to focusing on communication, learning what each other thinks, our likes and dislikes, our morals, etc. Obviously all that with a view to meet up in person after.

V

Back