Online Love....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fun1uk, 17 February 2008 Social URL.

1. fun1uk

fun1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I was wondering how many(if any) have found love online?I met my partner Richard 6 years ago online and although people didnt think you can find love online,we proved them wrong.
    Any others here?

Vicky xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. dineshsingh

dineshsingh Member

same here

hello brother ,

My story is same like you.i have found 1 girl before two or three month and now i am in love.She also loves me so much and we are going to marry with each other.
  4. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I didn't find love, but I thought I had (met my first on here, and was cheated on). However, that is in the past now. I truly do believe you can find true love online. Many people say how can you truly know someone online....but then if you meet someone drunk in a club (which is how most people my age seem to meet)...I would think you would know less about each other when you meet up next. I find online, I can truly be myself, and a lot of other people feel like that too. I love connecting with someone. I think it's a great place where we can get back to focusing on communication, learning what each other thinks, our likes and dislikes, our morals, etc. Obviously all that with a view to meet up in person after.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.