Online Meeting Thread - Week Seven! (Whoops!)

Bostik

Gold Member
Totally forgot about this this week! And Caroline must have too lol! How are you guys doing so close to Christmas? Been able to stay on track? Or even maintain if that is your plan? Hope you're all well!

Oh and I lost 1lb this week :D Managed to stay on track everyday (apart from one planned thing :)) and also managed to start week 2 of C25K even though it nearly killed me haha :D

well done on not going off the rails this week bostik!

ive eaten pretty much nothing but rubbish for the past few days but have somehow managed to lose a pound :)

wheres everyone else?! come on guys and girls, dont be shy

Sts for me. Which I'm ok with as ive been on two christmas meal/parties. Now I'm back on track and no more excessive calories til Christmas day. I will relax a bit then til boxing day is over then back to being good. Coz I'm the sort of person who can put on a stone over Christmas if I allow myself to : /

Sts for me which is totally cool as am pretty much at my maintenance cals nowadays :) can't wait for Christmas!!! Sooooo excited now :) whoop!!!!

What are you guys doing on Xmas day and boxing day? I am just going to have whatever I want and get back to counting on 27th. Mother in law will be feeding me up this year so definitely won't be counting cals!!

I am afraid i forgot to weigh myself so much to do and so little time, however, was a little (or rather a lot) worried about weighing myself as had a christmas dinner this week and been so so cold can't resist nibbling and those mince pies just keep calling my name. I might not bother now till new year as it is my birthday on monday followed by christmas :(

I hope everyone gets on ok and is not as disastrous as me.....

1lb loss for me again this week, thought it should be more after 4 weeks of STS and only 1lb loss last week . Hey ho I suppose a loss is a loss :) well done everyone x

Sorry ladies, I've been absolutely crap! I've been really busy and then I keep forgetting, my head just isn't in the game with this at the moment. Sorry! I haven't weighed myself, I'm trying not to at the moment as I don't think it would be a good one to see and I don't want to demotivate myself!

Well done on all the losses and Sts! Youre all doing brilliantly :D

I went out last night & had far too much to eat and drink - whoops! Had just under 4000 (should be having 1200!). I put on a pound this week( another whoops!) but I've hit the gym hard today & will all week to try to claw it back! I WILL be under 9st by new year!!

parfittaroles said:
I went out last night & had far too much to eat and drink - whoops! Had just under 4000 (should be having 1200!). I put on a pound this week( another whoops!) but I've hit the gym hard today & will all week to try to claw it back! I WILL be under 9st by new year!!

Go for it Hun :)

Hi everyone has this weekly meeting group ended, I logged weight each week but was unsure if I was in the right thread as no one seemed to be around ! Have u left me!? Where have you all gone??

Lol dunno. Think it got forgot about what with Christmas. Ill give Caroline message and see if she wants to carry it on if she doesn't see this herself

Sorry! I got pretty busy with uni and Christmas and everything. I'm away the next few weekends as well so I'm not going to be around to make posts on a Friday evening.

If people still want it, I don't mind doing it if you're gonna be busy. I can make a new spreadsheet and stuff. Might as well start again from this year as people will have probs gained over christmas so can have new start weights and that? What do you think?

I could always email you the spreadsheet I've got

Yeah, go on then, thanks. I'll pm you my email address. Hopefully starting this up again can motivate us all again lol.

Yes would be great if it continued, even if there isn't time for everyone to come on here at a set time, it's kind of good to have the discipline of weighing in on friday and recording it on here on Friday evening.

Back