Online Monthly Pass Sign Up Problem

bmthsue

Have just tried to sign up to the online monthly pass. Used paypal, but my ww account is not showing that I'm now a signed up member. Paypal says payment is pending. Has anyone else had this problem? I need to print off the temporary pass card before my class tomorrow.
Thanks!

it sounds like you aren't paypal verified...or you have the same prob as me in that it forgets your verification status quite often. Basicaly paypal verified customer payments go thru automatically, but unverified payments have to be accepted which might not happen if the WW is automated. Sometimes you can get past this by transfering funds into your paypal account so the money is guaranteed in there, failing that you will probably need to contact ww to ask them to accept payment manually. I have had to verify my account about 4 times in 5 years, no idea why it loses my status but it is a pain in the a$$

I use my paypal all the time and I never have problems with it... I signed up to 3 months of WW about a month ago and the same thing happened to me, it took them over a week to keep getting back to me and not sorting it out so told them to cancel the whole thing as I couldn't be bothered anymore.... their tech support is totally incompetent and their other support has no idea.

Back