online or class?

ksmiuk

Gold Member
There is an offer on at the moment 68 for years online subscription plus get free pedometer and portion pots, which i think is quite good. But do you think the support of going to class is what is needed to succeed?? xx

That does sound like a good deal :) I go to class though because yep I like the added support of seeing my counsellor but also I love the exercise class too :)
x

hmmm what to do i may go to class and see if i like it. will let you know xx

I GO to class good value for money with the exercise motivates me more to stick with it on line is alot more expensive unless there is offers on etc also get support from the leader and the class ,however some people prefer to do it solo give the class agoand see what you think? hi and welcome to the rc board:D

I don't go to class as I don't have one near me so ordered an "at home" pack. However, I received an offer via email from the Rosemary Conley online club as I had subscribed to their newsletter. The offer was 9.99 a month for online plus the pots and pedometer.

cruise dolly thats great for online thought it was quite expensive for online its 20.00 amonth at group if you pay monthly just got the pots when I joined group if you dont pay monthly its 5.50 awk

Back