Online or meetings??

LessofLou

I want to join WW after another failed stint on SW :sigh:

I work long hours and sometimes cannot be bothered to sit in a meeting when I could be at home, however I have read on several threads that online is basically a PP tracker???

Can I join the e source but just go to meetings say once a month (as long as I pay my monthly e source obviously)

What does online give me versus going to meetings? Would there be enough information online for me to understand everything?

I know I could go to just one meeting and then stay on e source but I have been considering that for the last two weeks and just cant find one to tie in with my work shifts!!

Any information/help greatly received!!!:)

what shifts do you do at work?

weight watchers do a monthly pass which is where u can do meetings and online and its £20 but if your only going to be going to a meeting once a month there no point in you spending that when you could just pay for esource alone(£6.95 a month) and then just pay for one meeting when you decide to go x

I work a mixture of earlies and lates- they just never seem to tie up with the days that the day and evening meetings are in my area!!!

Friday/Sunday are usually days off and cant find meetings round here on those days!!!

I thought e source was for meetings members - can I join without a code from a meeting? What is the difference between e source and online???

Confused.com!!!

yes u can just do it online you dont have to go to meetings i did it online by myself for 6 months before going to a meeting... theres basically no different its just called a different thing.. you can do the same on each one x

Thanks for your answers Hollie. Can I ask why you decided to go to a meeting? Do you still go to meetings or use online?

Because i lost motivation and slipped off for about 4 months so decided to go meetings because havin someone else weigh me keeps me motivated... I use online and i go to meetings. X

Lessoflou- I paid for online until a couple of months (on top of weekly wi) but found that the support here is better, personal and free!!

Everyone here cares and it's very supportive x

Back