What shall we call it??

• Luscious Losers

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • The Losers

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Bostik

Gold Member
Hi. guys! Glad to be doing these again! Dunno about you guys but I am definitely excited for this year! This is our year people! We will make ourselves proud! :D

Okay, so on to tonight! :D

Weigh ins: I thought seeing as we haven't had a meeting in a while and people may have had gains from over Christmas and New Year, we can just start again. So everyone post your start weight (or PM me it if that makes you more comfortable :) ). Just would be good for this week cos then I can work out slimmer of the week and stuff from percentage lost each week :)

Name: So the names we had finally got to were either The Losers or Luscious Losers. Please vote for which one you want and hopefully we'll have a name by next week. I think Caroline has already made the logos for them :)

Challenges: You can state any challenges you want to set yourself for this week in here too and let us know how you get on next week! Hopefully it'll keep us all on track!

Discussion: So how have you all been doing getting back on track after Christmas/New Years? You all managed or some still struggling? Any tips on how to get back on track? :) Oh and of course, anything else you want to discuss! :D

My start weight was 141lbs, currently at 138.5, yay! Will have to catch up with this tomorrow, I'm off babysitting tonight :-( booooo lol x

I sent you my weight:) So over christmas i gained an awful 9lb, but this week i lost 4lb, to my delight.

I voted for the name:)

Challenges - i would like to increase my consumption of water, and do more exercises i am trying to do My Fitness Coach on the Wii every morning.

I have been managing to keep on track this week by following a strict regime, and planning my meals, but sometimes it is so so hard, i always struggle at christmas but a 9lb gain is a lot even for me

Yeah, feel free to keep posting over the weekend or whatever :)

My start weight is 175.4. Lost a huge 2lbs this week which I'm very happy about!

Hi i'm Linda. Only started calorie counting on Monday. Starting weight was 182 pounds. Now 178 and a half pounds. A weight loss of 3 and a half pounds in 4 days. Well chuffed.

Goals for the week are just to keep going the way I have been doing. Have been cooking meals from scratch every night as I find this the best. Also I am exercising for the first time and I am enjoying it (so far!!).

Enjoy the calorie counting as I feel that I am in control. :D

dawnbirduk said:
I sent you my weight:) So over christmas i gained an awful 9lb, but this week i lost 4lb, to my delight.

Challenges - i would like to increase my consumption of water, and do more exercises i am trying to do My Fitness Coach on the Wii every morning.

I have been managing to keep on track this week by following a strict regime, and planning my meals, but sometimes it is so so hard, i always struggle at christmas but a 9lb gain is a lot even for me
You've already got 4lb off. As long as you get on track you'll be fine!

I'm not weighing till next week, maybe even the end of Jan due to horrible personal crap, so for my own sanity won't be giving you a starting weight till I have my first WI.
Really glad to have these meetings up and running again though. Nice to hear how everyones week has gone. :)

4lbs off that xmas gain is fab. Don't be down on yourself. I haven't even managed a full week 100% on track since Christmas.
You will have lost those 9lbs in no time, and taken more with them to boot! :)

Happy new year guys! Hope everyone had a nice few weeks :)

Wi - 9st 2
Name - Luscious Losers
Challenge - to get back into exercise (I've been very slack since crimbo!)

I really struggled with getting back into the healthy eating swing, but after weighing & realising I'd put in half a stone was a bit of a wake up call. Months of hard work ruined by two weeks so I knuckled down & got a ton of healthy stuff :)

I'm back! Have my iPad with me at babysitting, yay! Have been super good today so I'm having a sneaky glass of wine and some quality street! Was thinking about challenges, what about an easter challenge?

We can do a group challenge too. Especially now the slinky for Santa one is over. What do you guys think?

Hello! I did my weigh in on Wednesday... 184lbs down to 177lbs so a loss of 7.

I really want to start more exercise next week... Probably will have to wait until after wednesday as I have a 4000 word essay due!

candyflee said:
What happened in the slinky for Santa challenge? X
Was just a challenge to lose weight before Christmas

Cool, Easter is on the 8th April, how about making a challenge for then, 3 months time?

Sounds good. Ill make one if you want when im on the laptop later :)

Everyones doing really well getting back on track after Christmas! Its fab! Really think this is gonna be the year for us!

Hiya!!! sorry so late hubby hogging the laptop :(

Weighed in at 149lb and haven't lost this week so extra determined for next week :D

Definately up for an easter challenge as my birthday is the same weekend and i would love love love to be at target by then!!! Only 14lbs to go........would be a most excellent pressie to myself.

My challenge this week is simply to be on track all week (not just on a monday like the lsat 2 weeks :()

Well done on all the losses, you're all doing fab xx

Back