Only 1lb loss today - V. Disappointed

Incywincy

I am really disappointed today that I only lost a pound in wieght, I know why, its because Sunday and Monday (easter bank hols) I had terrible trouble with the water. I was so busy at home that my routine was all to pot and managed 2.5 litres on Sunday and 1.5 litres on Monday. According to the scales I put 2lb on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since Sunday morning - all because I lapsed on the water.

I feel that I have really let myself down for not following it right and since coming home from the weigh-in I have been pretty much beating myself up over it :cry:

Awww sweetie. A pound is a pound. You'll probably have an excellent loss next week!

It goes like that sometimes. Keep on trucking....eye on the goal :) You're doing grand :)

Hiya
hope you feel brighter this morning :D

As Karion says a pounds a pound... I know it can be dissapointing but try and look at your overall losses. And drink your water :p

Did your counsellor offer you a mid -week pop in???

Keep shaking :D

A pound off is in the right direction...though. Dont dwell on it or you will make yourself even more upset, then likely to binge.
Make it as a fresh start, and go for it.

Listen if you drink loads of water this week you probaly will lose loads next week. You have got to remember that even with the lack of water your body still have only consumed 500 calories a day so you are still burning fat for the rest every single day. I'm sure it will balance out over the month.
Keep smiling you are doing so well and come so far.
GRoup Hug
Cxxx

Thanks guys, after a good cuddle from my darling hubby and a great nights sleep I woke up feeling much better and a lot less deflated than yesterday. I have really gone for it today on the water and am trying now to get over 4 litres a day and to get at least 15 mins of excersise in too. Thanks to all that have PM'd me too, the support for such a silly gripe has been uplifting.

IncyWincy don't be blue - the losses do even themselves out over the weeks, you'll probably have a big loss next week.

Cath

Hia Incy,

Here's a bit of advice from someone who has been through LL and am basking in the sun on the other side...

Look on this as a temporary blip. Learn from it and next time you are coming up to a busy few days, think WATER! Have a bottle in the car, handbag, kitchen, anywhere else you can think of.

Whatever you do, DON'T beat yourself up because you 'failed'. It is exactly this negative thinking that's brought you do LL, isn't it?!?!? If you allow these critical thoughts to dominate, you will be vulnerable to chucking the towel in and giving up.

Instead, put your 'adult' head on an learn from the experience. You have already worked out why you didn't lose as much as you would normally expect to. Work out a water plan over the next week and try to stick to it. It's a good idea of Geri's to suggest a pop-in. Give your counsellor a ring to arrange one if it'll help.

Good luck!:tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

Back