Only 1lb :-(

kez80

Only lost 1lb. I haven't gone into my weeklies!! On two days I even had a few points left and iv exercised 4 nights ( circuit training, swimming, Zumba and total abs) also lots of walking with boys in double pushchair ( they weigh a ton)
Iv got 13lb to lose, it's going to take 3 months at this rate. Can anyone help me?
What am I doing wrong?:confused:

kez80 said:
Only lost 1lb. I haven't gone into my weeklies!! On two days I even had a few points left and iv exercised 4 nights ( circuit training, swimming, Zumba and total abs) also lots of walking with boys in double pushchair ( they weigh a ton)
Iv got 13lb to lose, it's going to take 3 months at this rate. Can anyone help me?
What am I doing wrong?:confused:

Could be muscle build up :)

Quite easily to get disheartened, but maybe with the amount of exercise you have done and not eating your weeklies your body may have gone into starvation mode? And sadly with having just under a stone to loose it will be slower then people who have much more.

Try and have your weeklies this week and enjoy them as thats what they are for and have all of your daily allowance and see what the scales say next week x x x

Thanks, I can't bring myself to eat weeklies, I already feel like I'm eating more than normal. But I will try and have a few treats.
I'm thinking of trying sf way as I'm finding myself unable to eat anything unless I can work out the points.

I bet you see a good loss next week. Our bodies are strange and sometimes take a week or so to catch up with itself. Try not to be too disappointed

I lost 3 lbs in first week, this week I been working out like crazy! Everyday! Eaten nearly the same! And I am due to weigh in Monday but it looks like I haven't even lost a full 1 lb in 5 days!

But I can see difference exercise is doing to my body!

I dunno what is best - lbs on scale! Or a thinner toned body!

Back