Only 1lbs off - feeling a bit miffed. Cheer me up!!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Well, I've stuck to CD1000(a) to the letter and this has not been a great weigh in. Today I hopped on and had only lost 1lb :( (although I has hopped on during the week and it was showing a gain! I didn't think I'd lose at all this week!)

The losses are really slowing down now.
I have lost 59lbs in 19weeks which is great and I feel so much better.
I'm now 10st 10,5lbs and my goal is 10st 5lbs so the ticker is getting VERY close (only 5.5lbs :eek:) I want to get to my goal by 1st April as that will be just before I head to the UK to visit my sister. This should be do-able. But in reality I actually wanted to get to 10st which it sounds silly to say, seems miles away even though it is just 10.5lbs away!!! What's that all about?!?! :confused:

Anyway, I've joined the gym and am thinking of moving up to the stage b of CD1000 as it provides more variety and with the exercise I think I would appreciate this.

Anyway, just thought I'd share this and am hoping for you guys to make me see sense :rolleyes:

It could be the exercise - have you measured yourself as well??

Are you drinking plenty of water???

Having said that your overall losses are fantastic!

hey fio! A loss is a loss!!!!!! WEll done
Im pretty much in the same boat. On cd1000 and bought 2weeks worth so this thurs I will see how the past 2 weeks have gone on the plan. I am hoping to lose a further half a stone before getting to 1500 - 2000 cals. Also planning to up the gym this week!!
Am not anticipating a mjor loss to be honest. Have been drinking on weekends a bit.
Keep at it!!!!
p.s. my cdc said that I can alternate between a/b plan if I wanted to, as I still have some to lose. Bit more of a variety.

All I can say and hope is that its all good if its better off than on!!

Back