Only 2lbs but .........

MiniB

Here we go again!
Week 11 weigh in and a little disappointed with only 2lbs. This is my smallest loss since starting but I have reached 4 stones loss and I am now exactly half way through my weight loss journey.

Very chuffed with being half way and also in losing 4 stones in only 11 weeks!

Got to keep motivated and keep going cos I am determined to be almost at my target by the time I go on holiday in July. I have about 13 and half weeks left on LT before I refeed for hols and want to lose at least another 3 stones for that.

Do you think that is possible? I hope so. Good luck for all you other Saturday weighers!

Well done on your loss, and congratulations on your 4 stones gone, really good going.
Well if you take lipotrims recommendations that you lose a stone a month, you should be well on target for your hols hun.

Aww well done for losing 4 stone, I too have hit my 4 stones today.

I think it's possible to lose 3 stones in that amount of time. You'll never know.

Yeah, thanks Kered. Hoping to be as close to target as possible. I haven't been this weight now for over 7 years, since I got married. Last time I went on hols I was over 2 stones heavier than I am now!

Can't wait to be abroad in the sun looking and feeling good! I will enjoy this holiday so much more.

Thanks Yasmine, I hope so. If I could get 3 or 4lbs a week from now on I will be pretty close. Here's hoping and praying!

Yeah, thanks Kered. Hoping to be as close to target as possible. I haven't been this weight now for over 7 years, since I got married. Last time I went on hols I was over 2 stones heavier than I am now!

Can't wait to be abroad in the sun looking and feeling good! I will enjoy this holiday so much more.

I am amazed by how much we feel better shedding the weight. This is the lightest I have been since 1980 and loving every minute of it.

That's fantastic Kered! You also look amazing in your photos. You wouldn't know it's the same person. No wonder you feel so good. I still have so much energy on this I don't know what to do with it. When I reach my goal I wont have been that weight for over 13 years. My hubby would never have seen me at that weight either. He will love it, as long as I am happy about it, he will be!

Definitely the best diet I have ever done and although it sounds harsh to live on 3 shakes a day, I have been one of the lucky ones and have found it relatively easy. Keep it up hun, you are doing great and thank you for your compliments.

Got to agree with you Kered. I have found it quite easy too. No major problems and I would definitely recommend it to anybody else. Like you say it is hard but so worth it. Good luck for your refeed. You will be fine.

Looking forward to it in one way, but a little apprehensive, but after a couple of weeks I would imagine the refeed should even out and hopefully lose at least 2lbs a week

I'm not looking forward to refeeding in a way cos I'm afraid I'll do it wrong and go back to my old ways. Really don't want to. Do you want to lose a lot more weight or just a little more? How close to target should you be when you refeed? I am doing it two weeks before hols so I don't go mad. Hope that'll be OK.

I stayed the same when I was refeeding after week 6 for a holiday. This time I will be more accurate and not having treats as I was away from home the last time and unable to have any say on the menu (ruby wedding party) (cooked breakast in the hotel) etc etc lol. If I lose 3lb this week that will take me to 10st 7lb, and I would like to lose another stone after that, probably be happy about 9st 7lb.

wow! well done chick!!! 4stone in 11 weeks - you are on fire!! :D

Mini B you are doing brilliant! Whoo hooo on reaching 4 stone! Roll on a big loss next week!

minib, 4 stone in 11 weeks? brilliant! So what if you have a slow week, you still lost and heading in the right direction. You are still above target of a stone a month. Be proud!!! i hope to do as well as you.

Well done Bev thats brill!!

And you will do it in no time!! xxx

Thank you everybody for your great support as usual!

Got to say I wouldn't have got this far if it wasn't for this brilliant site and all you wonderful people. This diet is hard enough but to have so many people on your side really is fantastic. Thank you all again!

Back