Only allowed on Lipotrim for six weeks??

Hi

I started Lipotrim on Tuesday after finding out about it on this site. After one day I'm amazed to have lost 6lbs!

When I registered with the Pharmacist she says it's only recommended to do it for 6 weeks. Now I've noticed there a few people on here who have been on this longer.

I very much doubt I'll be near my target weight after 6 weeks so can anyone suggest what I do after 6 weeks? It wouldn't be practical to go to another Pharmacy as the rest are a lot further away. Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks for your help.

Hi limedragon I'm going for my 17th weigh in tomorrow and i've stayed 100% during the 17 weeks my pharmacist has told me I can stay on lipotrim as long as it takes me to get to a healthy BMI of 25. I've lost 6 stone and half a pound and have another 4 stone 3.5 pound to lose to get a BMI 25 I feel fantastic and having no problems.

Thanks. I'll say to the Pharmacist again. I did question her when she said only for 6 weeks. What do I do if she's insistant on only the 6 weeks though?

Hello, you could phone Lipotrim direct. I find them very friendly when I phone. Ask to speak to Bernadette, she is very nice. Then perhaps they can phone the pharmacy for you and put them right? Phone no: 0800 413735. They really don't mind you phoning with any questions you have.

BM

Thank you Busy Mum, I'll do that.

Back