Only day 3 and its oh so difficult

Stick with it, your first wi is just around the corner and it will make it all worthwhile! You are doing fab lasting this long and as everyone else says, it does get easier, honest! You will get used to cooking and not eating and resisting temptations. Good luck and keep going, you know you can and want to!

Hope you're finding it getting easier! xx

Last edited:
I've made it to DAY 5

Well all i have now nearly finished day 5. I must admit that im not as hungary as i had been but i am still very tempted by food. I am craving some cheese and poached egg on toast.

I imagine if i eat it that by weight loss will go striaght back on, and that would be a waste of 5 hard days.

Thank god im back at work tomorrow which should get me through the day. Although my evenings are the worst. At the minute i'm making the kids pizza. (oh for a slice) Just have to think of myself in my new size 12 clothes........

Hi

Keep going Your doing really well. Im starting tomorrow and will be right behind you.
We have about the same amount of weight and simliar goal date too. We will all be skinny before we know it.

Nikki x

Back