only losta half pound

Hi Totaly gutted tonight was hoping to get my half stone sticker but no! Have stuck rigidly to plan no sins !!!!!!!!! My friend had 29 syns in one day and lost 1 and a half wot o wot am I doing wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Your not doing anything wrong some weeks you may just lose less. Im always bummed when i only lose a 1lb though even though i know its still good. You had a lose and its better then a gain so you have done well. Just make sure you are eating enough though.

I have stuck to plan again this week (all but 2 small slices of birthday cake) done nothing different to the first 5 weeks where I have lost a stone - STS this week?

I am hoping I shall lose a better amount next week - hope you do too and get your half a stone.

Good luck

Have you seen cocktail princess's thread today about reaching target? That is with "only" losing a lb a week!

I know we would all love the weight to fall off overnight but as long as it is heading in the right direction that is all that matters.

Plus there than we reasons for not losing as much one week-time of the month, a bit bunged up. And even if you have been 100% and these are the reason, they are only temporary things and you will see results next week.

Stick with it, you will get there

in my opinion not using syns aint sticking to the plan they are the sam as hex but then again thats only my opinion

weeks i tried to cut them out i sts or put on weeks i use them i have had good losses:)

I do use ALL my syns up and have all my Hex A and B too and still some weeks i only lose 0.5 or 1lb. Its not worth depriving yourself though might as well use them or save them for a meal out. x

This isnt sticking to plan though is it?

Agreed, syns are part of the plan. In all honesty, I have between 10 and 20 a day but now feel I need to cut down to a 15 a day max.

Try eating 5 - 10 syns OP and see how it goes.

Back