Onwards and inwards!

momomua

After having 2 babies my body has become a looser, larger version of itself. I've always struggled with weight but the curve ball that is child birth meant that no longer could I starve myself for a few weeks and snap back into shape. For the last 4 years my kids have been the main focus of my life and somehow I forgot to look after myself. Meals are always rushed and grab what I can when I can and formal exercise has been impossible. But this is the start of something new for me, although I have dieted many times before I have always given up before my goal weight but this time is different I know that whatever changes I make are for the rest of my life and that most probably I will be doing meal replacements forever. Now that I have accepted it it is much easier to get on with it. So here goes and fingers crossed..

Day 9 of my new journey. I'm mashing up all the diets I have tried as I have loads of random sachets and I need to find cheaper alternatives so am trying the Tesco bars. Have also just ordered Slim n Save and as they all work on the same principal it should be ok. Fingers crossed.

Thing is Leyah they are all the same thing more or less and for some reason mixing them makes me feel not do restricted for some reason! I understand nutritionally you should stick to one but I'm checking on MFP that all my basic requirements are met :)

Start 197lbs Goal 145lbs

Ahhhhhh!!! Headache!!! Has bee for the last 2 days, maybe I'm eating too little and sleeping too little too :(

Start 197lbs Goal 145lbs

Okay so at last weigh in I lost only 1.5lbs and this is due to a trip to London and much more eating but I really thought the walking would negate that. But I'm not going to lose hope I'm just going to keep at it and be happy that 2 weeks ago I was 5lbs fatter than I am now so it's all good and in 2 weeks if it's 10lbs I will be over the moon!

Start 197lbs Goal 145lbs

Still got the headaches and developing a bit if a fear of eating. I'm finding that I prefer to starve myself during the day so I can have a half decent meal at night. This is well screwing with my brain though so need to sort it out. Just don't know how.

Start 197lbs Goal 145lbs

Hi hun,

1.5lb is a good loss it all adds up x

One thing we all need to be careful of is going from one extreme to the other, don't be afraid of food, just see it as fuel nothing to be afraid of. Food won't make up fat - over eating does x

Thanks, but gave truly fallen off wagon now. Eating like a freak and don't know why!! What do I do?!!! How do I get out of this?!??

Start 197lbs Goal 145lbs

Oh maaan!!! So I totally effed up, I went down to 184 and started thinking I was a supermodel and sabotaged myself AGAIN!!! Y o y o y do I keep doing this??!?! I need to see a shrink

Start 197lbs Goal 145lbs

Hi Greta, I just start acting like a weirdo with food as soon as I lose some weight. I just get this idiotic ness that tells me that I can eat whatever I want as I have lost it before. I know how stupid that is but it happens every time. I am a self sabotager and I don't know how to stop it

Start 197lbs Goal 145lbs

Thanks I'm going to look into that

I think my hubby is sick of me being fat. Makes me feel like sh!t knowing he doesn't fancy me like this

Start 197lbs Goal 145lbs

Have you tried something like slimming world - less 'guilt' and more control plus I don't think you'd be ill and hungry...fact is either way you identified what your problem is, need to find a solution! I'm the same - will be really good for a week then feel like I can do as I please...

Food shouldn't be feared it should be enjoyed in moderation...don't let this beat you!!

Back