Oo eck! I can't change my ticker-help??

letmeout

Silver Member
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to change my ticker. When I put my password in and then press update a screen comes up- with my password on it twice and nowt else !!?
Any one know where I'm going wrong?
(Was all excited about putting my new weight in and seeing if my BMI had changed at all!!)

I've had this before. I ended up making a new one. Probably not what you wanted to hear. I don't know what went wrong with mine.

Thanks ladies- tried making a new one and couldn't. Worryingly I accidently clicked my mouse whilst passing over someone elses ticker and their password is coming up too! I presume this is happenning to everyone and not just me??!!

When I clicked yours I get the screen where I have to put in the PIN and then choose update data. This is normal, you can't change the data without the PIN. From there you should be able to choose create your own ticker.

Thanks Sharon- It's gone now ( can't see it now but could before) Can tell you someone ( yo maybe) was a year, someone else has a girls name and one person has a very rude one !! ( tee hee) Will delete my other post so folks don't panic !!

Thanks Sharon- It's gone now ( can't see it now but could before) Can tell you someone ( yo maybe) was a year, someone else has a girls name and one person has a very rude one !! ( tee hee) Will delete my other post so folks don't panic !!

lol, that makes me feel really boring :cry:! Glad it's ok now, though.

Oo oo- and I have been able to update my ticker and see my BMI going down -even if it is just a titchy little bit !!

Back