1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

OOH hELP!!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by slimangel, 24 November 2007 Social URL.

1. slimangel

slimangel Well-Known Member

Hi everyone in about 20 mins time i am heading out my door to meet up with a councellor for the first time to start CD. I am so scared that I fail myself but actually more determined to succeed. Sick of being a fatty!!! :sign0009: Let me join you on this CD journey . I could do with the support.

Saturday 24th Nov 2007 - one step closer to a new me!!!!!

be back later to fill in my stats, ooohh i'm scared :innocent0001:praying that it works for me!x Bye for now x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Welcome Slimangel, good luck with your CDC. Don't worry about a thing. As long as you stick with it 100% you WILL lose weight.. remember to drink the water, that is very important.

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Hiya Slim

No need to pray I assure you, just a simple matter of having the packs, glugging the water and just focussing on the finish line and you'll be slimmer and healthier before you can believe it.

Enjoy the journey ;-)

Mike

Hedgemag likes this.
  5. ponypony

ponypony Well-Known Member

How are you getting on??

6. slimangel

slimangel Well-Known Member

Hi Pony,

I went to CDC and started yesterday and by evening I was quite emotional because I love food and will miss not having it for a while:wave_cry:
    I was also scared of not coping with the shakes and soups and it all got a bit much for me.

However today I feel in control and quite happy actually!
    Got up had a shake made the kids breaky no probs
    went into town and past loads of hotdog and burger stalls and managed fine. In a way i am testing myself and felt great when i passed by.

Actually I enjoy making food for the kids and OH it in a way makes me feel in control of myself. Hope that feeling lasts however!!!

Thanks for asking how i'm doing I am so glad to have this site for encouragement.

How are you doing?

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Well-Known Member

Good Luck, it does work stick to it and drink lots of water

8. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Good luck for your first weigh-in!