OOH hELP!!

slimangel

Hi everyone in about 20 mins time i am heading out my door to meet up with a councellor for the first time to start CD. I am so scared that I fail myself but actually more determined to succeed. Sick of being a fatty!!! :sign0009: Let me join you on this CD journey . I could do with the support.

Saturday 24th Nov 2007 - one step closer to a new me!!!!!

be back later to fill in my stats, ooohh i'm scared :innocent0001:praying that it works for me!x Bye for now x

Welcome Slimangel, good luck with your CDC. Don't worry about a thing. As long as you stick with it 100% you WILL lose weight.. remember to drink the water, that is very important.

Hiya Slim

No need to pray I assure you, just a simple matter of having the packs, glugging the water and just focussing on the finish line and you'll be slimmer and healthier before you can believe it.

Enjoy the journey ;-)

Mike

How are you getting on??

Hi Pony,

I went to CDC and started yesterday and by evening I was quite emotional because I love food and will miss not having it for a while:wave_cry:
I was also scared of not coping with the shakes and soups and it all got a bit much for me.

However today I feel in control and quite happy actually!
Got up had a shake made the kids breaky no probs
went into town and past loads of hotdog and burger stalls and managed fine. In a way i am testing myself and felt great when i passed by.

Actually I enjoy making food for the kids and OH it in a way makes me feel in control of myself. Hope that feeling lasts however!!!

Thanks for asking how i'm doing I am so glad to have this site for encouragement.

How are you doing?

Back