oohh complete honesty......

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
B - none
L - salad SANDWICHES, SAUSAGE ROLL, CRISPS.:confused:

D - Buffet, MORE SANDWICHES, 3 PINTS OF LAGER and a CAN....CHINESE

well.....if your gonna fall off the wagon...you gotta do it right!;)

I'll see your Chinese and raise you club biscuits, haribo and crisps.

haha....glad im not the only one.....

i normally have a relaxed day a week but im talking a piece of toast on the way out the door....not that above!

oh well, we live and learn.....ill fell crap tomorrow but have already bought dinner so now ill be good tomorrow!

Can I join in? Just had a major carbfest - ALL WEEKEND!

Swap your chinese and haribos for cheese pastries (x2), a BLT baguette and (omg) Burger King....I couldn't stop myself. Lots of excuses but I won't insult your intelligence by posting them :)

Going to drink gallons of water today to try and flush out what I can, and back on track tomorrow.

Wow, a weekend off the wagon for loads of people! I've been a bit naughty but nothing too major. Best foot forward for all then! :D

LOL - booze was the main culprit :( That, and having to then get up (the first difficult thing of the day) and charge across to the other side of London for two interviews on Thursday - didn't eat until dinner, and had a big fry up at the local cafe - and I ate the chips :break_diet:

Then out Thursday night, with no restraint (it was a well done on the job party), so sore head Friday - but more charging around re the flat. I'd had no time to prepare any Atkins-friendly food and was so hungry (you know that hungover hungry that isn't easily sated?) I bought anything and everything. Once I'd started, it was difficult to stop...

Then out Friday (omg), and a repeat of Friday's bad eating on Saturday.

So an analysis shows -

a) don't drink on a schoolnight
b) if you do, have food ready

It's like a confessional in here! OK here goes....... toast, chips, chinese 2 nights running, bottle of vodka, diet coke, bottle of red wine and 2 chocolates :busted::bolt:

i'm starting to feel positively saintly!
14.gif

thank you for telling us, it makes me feel sooo much better knowing we're all just human after all!

monday tomorrow girls and boys, back on the wagon all of you!!!!

And next into the confessional , ooops .

thurs - smoked cod n chips in he local cafe
fri - 2 slices of home made lemon madiera
sat - chinese , 2 slices home made banana bread
sun - more banana bread

i feel so guilty :(

Everyone forgiven (sounds yummy)
:D

Eek I started te ball rolling!!! Lol

Last week, thunk it was Wednesday I weighed in at 19.7......

I have completely balled that up now weighing in at 19:12!!!!! Thata 2lb more than weigh in last tuesuday:(

There is no way I'm going to lose that all by tomorrow so have decided that I'm going to change my weigh in day to Friday

Although I wasn't that naughty yest I always have issues with the weekends and either not eat a thing or have a takeout and never never drink water!!!

So I'm changing tk Friday and at least then if u have a bad weekend I have ALL week ti fix it rather than 1 day (normally weigh on tues morning)

Epic fail:(

Eek I started te ball rolling!!! Lol

Last week, thunk it was Wednesday I weighed in at 19.7......

I have completely balled that up now weighing in at 19:12!!!!! Thata 2lb more than weigh in last tuesuday:(

There is no way I'm going to lose that all by tomorrow so have decided that I'm going to change my weigh in day to Friday

Although I wasn't that naughty yest I always have issues with the weekends and either not eat a thing or have a takeout and never never drink water!!!

So I'm changing tk Friday and at least then if u have a bad weekend I have ALL week ti fix it rather than 1 day (normally weigh on tues morning)

Epic fail:(

omg...appalling spelling....thats the iphones fault!!!!!

But what is really unfair is having had a perfectly legal weekend, yes I had a few drinks on Saturday (and only saturday) and all within my carb allowance - I am nearly 2 kilos up on my Saturday morning weigh in - yes I know I should only do it once a week but in maintenance I think you need to know what works and what doesn't a bit earlier and the only way is to weigh daily I find. But how flipping annoying :(

Tut Tut,

I stayed completely legal this weekend.

Back