oohh complete honesty......

Ill take all the blame for having cravings friday afternoon. Sorry peeps and i was legal all weekend too (ok maybe not the best choices but within my carb allowance!)
Bren I gain every weekend whether ive drank or not! its lack of routine for me. Im 2 and a bit lbs up on posted weight this morning - hoping to burn that off tonight ;)

I see a chinese theme here... I also endulged, must be b'coz its their New Year!

yes chinese new year is to blame!!!
Im doing a keepfit/dance class.......

Enjoy :D - is that in place of the zumba you were supposed to be doing?

I might have a treadmill very soon hopefully :D

It is bren - its on at 8pm though (late for me ;) )
I wish i had treadmill instead of cross trainer :(

I signed up for a gym 2day :) , very restricted with what i can do due 2 health issues but sure every little helps (i hope lol )

Good on you Ber, hope you get to use it lots - it's getting into the routine that's hard!

That's a great time to get into the gym, before everything else crowds in to take up your lovely me time - enjoy Ber! :)

ok, if i ping this thread back into existence.....you all know what ive done :(

please make me feel better and tell me why and how youv'e not been an angel this weekend *eek*

Hi missy - dont fret. I was on a major carbfest last night but it was planned :)

Hi Missy
Im so totally off the wagon, been off sick all week and could not face my usual atkins food, even had milk in my coffee! Totally spiraled out of control last night, eating kitkats and washing them down with 2 bottles of wine!! (thats just greedy!):eek:
So iv come on here to try and get back on it and get some motivation back!
Good luck with the week ahead! :)

I do it ever weekend :( I'm determined NOT to do it this week,,,, I'm
Now arguing with 7lb that I lose and put on and so on.... I'm starting to annoy myself!!!! Grrrr

That's an awful feeling Vicky, losing the same few pounds over and over again.

Vick - i know exactly what you mean...not with food for me but with alcohol which seems to make me gain. come on lets have a good weekend next!

i am doing good.....but its only monday lol......im going to try and NOT drink on saturday......

im going out for dinner on fri and drinks....so that will be my weekly treat, ill choose carefully on the menu and have white wine.....

and yes jim, arguing with your own weight is bloody frustrating grrrrr

The 'burnt' bits around the edges of brownies I made yesterday, purely for asthetic reasons no one likes a burnt one!!!!

Thats all i'm owning up to!! LOL :479:

Back