Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

oohhh dear

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by shep, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    ooohhh dear not a good day was suppose to be a DD but has turned into a MD as its so cold down here, I had some toast at lunchtime and then some stodge crept in. Bummer tonight for dinner I am havie homemade spicy butternut squash soup, low in calories but he damage has been done, I am already at 510 calories and yet to have the soup. I have some extra walking today walked the kids to and fro school and preschool and I think thats when it started I was so cold and needed something to eat. Tomorrow wil be a DD for def so now I a going to try to minimise the damage.

Cup of tea is in order I think, a nice long bath tonight and a good talking to as well.

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow and doing better than me today.....:cry:

Last edited: 6 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nickiboop

nickiboop Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Diet:
    JUDD
    Hi Shep,

don't panic babe whats done is done! Enjoy a yummy dinner tonight and have a DD Tomorrow. I have to agree its really hard in this weather. I admit I had a slice of yummy home made bread with my soup this lunch time so its just stirfried veggies for dinner!

My Little One seems a bit better, if a bit of a temperature, but at least he has stopped being sick!

4. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    oh good hopefully on the mend then. oohh i haven't made bread for ages i lurve the smell of it baking mmmmmmm

5. nickiboop

nickiboop Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Diet:
    JUDD
    Hes 3 they bouce back quickly!

Bread warning, if you make it you will eat it!

6. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Don't worry Shep! I had an ud today and was meant to be on a dd! Just thought I'd be way too cold on a dd, so first thing this morning I thought sod it lol!

Nickiboop glad you're son is on the mend! I hate it when they get those sickness bugs, not good!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.