oohhh dear

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by shep, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    ooohhh dear not a good day was suppose to be a DD but has turned into a MD as its so cold down here, I had some toast at lunchtime and then some stodge crept in. Bummer tonight for dinner I am havie homemade spicy butternut squash soup, low in calories but he damage has been done, I am already at 510 calories and yet to have the soup. I have some extra walking today walked the kids to and fro school and preschool and I think thats when it started I was so cold and needed something to eat. Tomorrow wil be a DD for def so now I a going to try to minimise the damage.

Cup of tea is in order I think, a nice long bath tonight and a good talking to as well.

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow and doing better than me today.....:cry:

Last edited: 6 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nickiboop

nickiboop Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Diet:
    JUDD
    Hi Shep,

don't panic babe whats done is done! Enjoy a yummy dinner tonight and have a DD Tomorrow. I have to agree its really hard in this weather. I admit I had a slice of yummy home made bread with my soup this lunch time so its just stirfried veggies for dinner!

My Little One seems a bit better, if a bit of a temperature, but at least he has stopped being sick!

4. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    oh good hopefully on the mend then. oohh i haven't made bread for ages i lurve the smell of it baking mmmmmmm

5. nickiboop

nickiboop Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Diet:
    JUDD
    Hes 3 they bouce back quickly!

Bread warning, if you make it you will eat it!

6. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Don't worry Shep! I had an ud today and was meant to be on a dd! Just thought I'd be way too cold on a dd, so first thing this morning I thought sod it lol!

Nickiboop glad you're son is on the mend! I hate it when they get those sickness bugs, not good!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.