Oooh how fab! I'm so excited!

ducatidiva

Silver Member
:D
I am so excited!

Just got a membership pack through from my nearest health and fitness centre.... which is only 6 miles away - not v far considering I live out in the sticks lol!

Its at Stoke Rochford Hall - I have to show you, look, its gorgeous lol!!!

Stoke Rochford Hall - Leisure Facilities

I cant wait, I want to go and join NOW but I am waiting for a delivery. Soon as that comes though, I'm outta here, must dig out a cozzie as they said to go up and have a swim this pm.

Ooooh fab. I know, daft really to be so excited, but I am, I cant wait! :D

Last edited:
I know guys, isnt it amazing? Its only £32 a month too, I was gobsmacked. Hence the desperation to get down there and get in the pool!!

Hi Elle,

It looks lovely and very good value as well for such a beautiful place.

Enjoy:D

Have you designed something stunning yourself to wear swimming:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Looks great. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Mini, my talents sadly do not extend that far.... well OK, I admit it, I cant be bothered to make a cozzie, which is shocking as I have the fabric and the equipment to be able to do it. In fact, thank you, I might actally do that!!!!

Well I went along this afternoon, and had a really nice time :) Its a really small place and not busy in hte least. Really cute guy in the gym, woohoooooo, who goes every day.... I'm looking forward to going tomorrow, must dig out my sexy workout gear lol!

Well done!!!! Its amazing when you start feeling good about yourself that you want to spend more time making yourself look even better!!!!
You will be amazing for the photoshoot!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

I know, its quite bizarre but I am really looking forward to going again today... of course the fact that there is a gorgeous chatty guy there has nothing to do with it. *ahem*

Mini, my talents sadly do not extend that far.... well OK, I admit it, I cant be bothered to make a cozzie, which is shocking as I have the fabric and the equipment to be able to do it. In fact, thank you, I might actally do that!!!!

Well I went along this afternoon, and had a really nice time :) Its a really small place and not busy in hte least. Really cute guy in the gym, woohoooooo, who goes every day.... I'm looking forward to going tomorrow, must dig out my sexy workout gear lol!

I would love to see it if you did:)

Love your avatar....what size is your waist in it, it looks very small.

Love Mini xxx

I know, its quite bizarre but I am really looking forward to going again today... of course the fact that there is a gorgeous chatty guy there has nothing to do with it. *ahem*

Its so nice to have good scenery when working out!;)

ooooooooo whats a "sunshower"?? the pool looks great. hope you enjoy the facilities. Im a born again gym junkie and it feels fab so i hope u get the same buzz lol. and also....i too find one of the gym instructors a GREAT motivation. nothing wrong with having a gorgeous bloke to look at while u get fit :D

A sunshower is a standing up all-round solarium, looks great! I dont usually go on sunbeds - use fake tan instead lol - but I think I will start using their solarium over hte next few weeks as I really need to get an all over tan and I cant fake-tan my own back lol!

Cute guy was there again today..... woohoooo! He even came into the pool to say hello while I was swimming :)

Thats great motivation!! Great to see you are getting the full benfit of the facilities!!!

A sunshower is a standing up all-round solarium, looks great! I dont usually go on sunbeds - use fake tan instead lol - but I think I will start using their solarium over hte next few weeks as I really need to get an all over tan and I cant fake-tan my own back lol!

Cute guy was there again today..... woohoooo! He even came into the pool to say hello while I was swimming :)

A good idea is to do a full body scrub before you get into it! Your tan will last even longer and look even more ab fab!!!

Back